Reviews for Hope's Span is Long
tara mackintosh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i love a hurt hermione ..
Guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Oh wow! What a perfect story! It was just perfect, just the right amount of drama, and romance, and of course the lemons! which you wrote fabulously by the way. I must say, I absolutely loved the way you wrote Remus' possessiveness and dominance, it was perfect. And the epilogue was written so well. Thanks for a great read. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
you're an excellent writer.
amanda smith chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
great story
Uhlowl22 chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
I'm soooo glad I read this! I almost glanced over it after seeing how long it was without having been marked completed. I hate to get so involved in a story that was never finished. But, I gave it a chance and am so very glad I did. It was the perfect combination of sex and romance. Bravo!
blissedoutvixen chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I hate it when people make Ron abusive because I love him, but I'm willing to put up with it in this story to advance the plot.
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved it . you have skill
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
that was thoroughly enjoyable! i've never read a remus/hermione, but in this story they fit perfectly! i can't wait to start the next story! i've been eying "Some Things Change" so i guess you will be hearing from me soon!
forestreject chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
**drops forgotten bag of popcorn in awe**
Jazmingirl chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
oh how I love this story is just amazing
slythernightowl chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
This story was so interesting! I've been reading fics for a long time...and this one made me hella blush. I LOVED IT!
Molz chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
my god this has got to be the best moony story ever pleas keep writing remus/hermione/moony fics pwease?
Lyork02 chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Haha, I like the idea of an uncontrolable urge to mate. I bet Remus was so embarrassed to say that. Lmao. LOVE your story! :D
Lyork02 chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
That was purfect! I love it! :D
Lyork02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love Hermione's display of raw emotion in this chapter. Heartbreaking and very real. :D