Reviews for Hope's Span is Long
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 17 . 4/14
...the possessiveness is getting old. I don't care about this mate shit or not, but this is just getting old. It is becoming too much along the line of spousal abuse and using sex to get out of talks. I'm just not feeling this story anymore. I'm going to continue reading it and hoping that they'll talk and manage to tone it down a bit.
But this is getting ridiculous. You made Tonks come off as a bad guy because of her jealousy and possessiveness and yet you're making Remus do the same thing.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 12 . 4/14
I sorta like this ff, but the other part of me is getting annoyed at how possessive he is getting and how she is just letting him get away with it. Even in this chapter...like they talked about the issue, but she basically bent to his will.
dauntless xbitch chapter 23 . 2/15
I was really surprised to see that this story had less than 300 reviews. I loved it. I can honestly say that it is one of my favourite fan fictions. You should be really happy with the !fanfic! !
twinningbigtime chapter 23 . 1/26
Realły enjoyed this! Well written
Lady Miya chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
That was really a wonderful story! I loved your take on the werewolf mate-thing and how possessive you wrote Remus. All those smut scenes were really great. Rawr.

I liked that you had them become writers together, I found it quite origin but very IC. Hermione always wants people to learn new things after all and she does so stand up for society's outcasts.

I also liked that you didn't keep Ron and Tonks abusive but that it had to do with the mark. I was a bit sceptical to that because even though I don't really think either canon couple fit together, neither strike me as abusive in that way. So yay!

Thank you for sharing this story. Also a tip is to change the status of this story from in-progress to complete. Otherwise there is a risk people will think it's abandoned and they'll miss this gem of a fic! We can't have that!

Best of luck in the future,
Miya
Simona Polle chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
great story, but you should mark the story as complete! some people dont read stories that they think the author left uncomplete
Sonia chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it ever so much.

Love Sonia :)
tara mackintosh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i love a hurt hermione ..
Guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Oh wow! What a perfect story! It was just perfect, just the right amount of drama, and romance, and of course the lemons! which you wrote fabulously by the way. I must say, I absolutely loved the way you wrote Remus' possessiveness and dominance, it was perfect. And the epilogue was written so well. Thanks for a great read. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
you're an excellent writer.
amanda smith chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
great story
Uhlowl22 chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
I'm soooo glad I read this! I almost glanced over it after seeing how long it was without having been marked completed. I hate to get so involved in a story that was never finished. But, I gave it a chance and am so very glad I did. It was the perfect combination of sex and romance. Bravo!
blissedoutvixen chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I hate it when people make Ron abusive because I love him, but I'm willing to put up with it in this story to advance the plot.
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved it . you have skill
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
that was thoroughly enjoyable! i've never read a remus/hermione, but in this story they fit perfectly! i can't wait to start the next story! i've been eying "Some Things Change" so i guess you will be hearing from me soon!