Reviews for Fragments
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awww
Megara Weasley chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ok, I'm crying. This was beautiful.
Leylaniez chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I think you're able to pack more story, emotional, and character development into 3,000 words than most people do within 100,000. Really good job.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This illustrated the type of fiery and passionate and name0calling and slightly twisted relationship Scorpio and Rose have in your stories
I think I'm addicted to your Rose and Scorpio stories lol
Nice writing again
Strngr chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
As Ron would say, "Bloody Brilliant!"
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww! I love your stories!
leekl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Perfection, sweetie.
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
so well written. lovely story.
ever afters chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was beautiful.
whitewolf207 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoyed the dynamic Scorpius and Rose had in this story. They need each other :) So cute! I love your stories and hopefully there will be more soon!
yay chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was really sweet and I like the whole days thing.
Snow chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Freakin awesome! I love this! When Scorpius said " I loved you, I don't know why but I love you" was the second 'love' supposed to be present tense? I hope that's not a typo. It's just the fact that she didn't speak when he said he still loved her, it threw me off a bit. But it actually made it better and cuter. I'm horrible, I rarely review, but I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer and that I love all of your fics.
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awe... That was so sweet!
Lobotomised chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful!
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well, Rose is nothing if not stubborn, is she? ;) I absolutely adore that character trait if used in the right situation, which you did.

You've officially made me sway to the Rose/Scorpius side when before I was at a draw between R/S and Lily/Scorpius so well done! They just have perfectly flawed chemistry (i know, that makes no sense, but it sounds right in my messed-up brain) and it's interesting. I can't wait to read more from you.

-Olivia