Reviews for A change of Plan
Yay
djelayna chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Love this story! ) Love Sasori x Ino 2! Great story
Lady Rainbow 2251 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! 3 Please continue writing SasoIno fics! Your great!
KainTheVampire chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
i love it 3 it really was the best!
thisisreallydumb chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice story.
Okuyukashii chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
I've never read a SasoIno before, that was very nicely done.

Wait, I have to say something first - thankthankthank you for not making Sasuke and Sakura the bad guys. You had me scared for a couple chapters. :/

It's just, in stories where Sakura and Sasuke aren't in the main pairings, authors tend to bash them...or at leaste make them very bad people. I really hate that.

Anyways, awesome job. I enjoyed it very much :)
majorfangirl chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
I loved this story and really enjoyed reading it! If you're looking for a good Ino pairing, try something really cracky! (I have a good list of cracky ones on my profile under my favorite Naruto pairings, considering I pair Ino with everyone but her dad)
worldwithoutend chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
This was fantastic (;

I wasn't sure if I'd like it at first, but I'm glad I kept reading! I read this instead of doing my essay D:

my teacher will be mad ;) hAha great story thought! Keep writing!
pikaseung chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Hi. I got this far in your story and if no one told you this yet, then I will. Thank you so much for your time in your story. I love it so far and I love ino and sasori just thinking about it. You are a great writer and I hope you could be succussful one day. Keep it up and continue with the story, I will contiue reading. Thank you again. I hope my little message made you smile [:
machi-tan chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Ya! I cant wait to read!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
aw! man i loved it well done!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
that was freakin awesome!
ino4life chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
aw! x33

I will miss this story oh so much! :D

I loved the ending [ it was so cute ]

and the epilogue was just adorable x3
kngrulz chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
aw it was sweet :)) I think you could've made it a little more spread out though but stil, great :D OMG sasuke and temari? xD
KukiRew chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
I love happy endings. c:
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »