Reviews for Letters Unwritten
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I really like this I think every single chapter is in character and I think the emotions are honest and clever. Well done.
SoNotAnOrdinaryGirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Well written, but not a big fan of this idea. I guess, in my youth, I still see the world kind of black and white, though I do know that there is plenty of gray out there, and so my mind rebels at the thought that some of these evil character are actually good... But again, if she was "good", I think this would have been exactly how she would have written it. Can't wait for the next one!
attyfan chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
I've heard that some parents claim that they "love" their children, even as they abuse them - so maybe, Walburga was one of these.
SoNotAnOrdinaryGirl chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
These letters are really good. I believe that is pretty much exactly what all of them would say if they had the chance. However, I do have to disagree a little bit, I do think that Peter was an evil little coward. AND an idiot. Can't wait for Sirius' Mom's letter.
attyfan chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Very unusual. I have often wondered if Peter did feel sorry for what he did. IIRC, however, James didn't have the option of saving his life by stepping aside; only Lily did.
Kiss of the Shadow chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
but did you really have to laugh? loved it! ... poor monny, last of the maraduers...
attyfan chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Remus was so happy that he never sent this. For a future letter - could address Sirius's reasons behind seeking vengeance on Peter, instead of leaving the revenge to someone else (Remus, perhaps) while Sirius took care of Harry, so he didn't have to stay with the Dursleys. Perhaps,a letter from from Sirius to Harry explaining why he did it, or one from Lily to Sirius complaining about it?
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow. That was powerful. I almost feel bad for Peter; James's wrath is almost too much to bear!

Alerted and waiting.
attyfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Snape would have been a great secret keeper - pity James didn't really recognize that. I look forward to reading more of your letters.
Kiss of the Shadow chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love the letter, ugh! How annoying is Peter, he is worse then Snape (although, I must say, I do like Snape). As for the authors note, (yes there is something in there I just NEED to comment on) you are doing Remus next... seriously (pun not (actually very) intended).