Reviews for Once Upon A Rainstorm in Bangkok
Ray chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I like it!
really like it..
specially this sentence from ying :Axe, don't worry. I think August is gonna get a whole new LIST of happy love songs!
that was great...
i'll be waiting for another story..:)
migekun chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This might just be the best one of all the TLOS fan fiction that I've read. Kudos to you! The characters were personable the dialogue was credible, and the settings were right. Great job!
michikoxwx chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
awww love this story :'D
awsome work!
HplarsDecoded chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
A Brilliant one-shot!

please write more!
saphira21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
At the end after Ying texted Axe, it could have been the perfect ending...but you made it better. Tong asking the room color just showed the vain and possessive side of him. :)) Although I have to pity Mew being woken just to be asked that! :))
khatzdaax3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Love the story so much!

KAWAII! D
Keith chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It was great! I really LIKED your story. Please continue to do more! :D
Kohaku Sumeragi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
¡Hi, False Reflections!

Greetings from Mexico!

I used to keep thinking about Mew and Tong since a saw the movie, days ago.

Thanks for adding humor to the story and give it a happier ending.

Sorry for my bad english

Have an interesting day!

Kohaku Sumeragi
Accidenta1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Bah! I can't get enough of this pairing! ]

Tong and Mew are just adorable, no matter when or where and this story was good

Stry chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey. It's me again. Just read your short story again. It leaves me with a good feeling. As one of the earlier reviewers said, this is how the movie should have ended (or something like). I hope the director reads this. Thanks again for writing it.
Stry chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thanks for this story. This was very nice. I hated the ending of the movie. Tong and Mew should have ended up together. Your story brings them together nicely, and in a relatively short time after the period of the movie itself. In my mind I always imagined that Tong quickly realized that he made the wrong decision and came back to Mew. And of course, Mew would accept him back, because Mew still loves him. Tong and Mew belong together. Thanks again.
dylan phantomhive chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
it gave me butterflies while reading it! )) at first when i saw your oneshot, i thought, "aw. this is too short for love of siam part 2!" but after reading it, i was like, "FTW! why did they not think about this? it was a perfect ending! they can clip it at the end! it would not even take 10 minutes on the film!" )) i was so like that!

i love your shot on the ending... not have lot of twists and turns but a pure, straight to the point attack.. and of course, who wouldnt want a happy ending? D

LOVE IT! keep it up! ill look forward for your future posts and please please make another ending! i'll totally read it! D
AlexandraTheAlright chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww, I just watched this movie yesterday. There needs to be more fanfics than seven! I think I might write one when I get done with what I'm working on. That was really cute! I was so mad when they didn't kiss goodbye on Christmas. rawr.
Redbedandbeyond chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow.

I like it. :)

I thought you are going to use the lines in the note that Tong left Mew when he slept over. "you slept in my arms the whole night. i tried my best not to wake you up." I thought you were going to give it a twist.

Nice ending nonetheless. :)
astoria-paranoia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
AWW, YAY :D This was so sweet, I'm so glad Mew was okay-ish after Tong told him they couldn't go out, but thank god Tong decided to risk everything just to be with him in the end. 3 I loved it!