Reviews for Afterthought
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
this was nice they kissed so sweet
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
this was nice love this pairing it was kind of cheesy but cool
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
nice chapter but Ichigo should have killed the ahole already
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
ichigo better slaughter the pathetic jamacan wannabee
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
dammit what is that ahole mother fucker Aizen upto
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
this is an interesting story although i have a bad feeling of what Aizen has planned
The King in White chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I had a bit of a smile there at the end. Onward to the next fic.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
By the Divines, this is great. I love Tatsukicentric fics. She's in character and I like your unexpected pairing of IchiTatsu (that's possibly the most suitable romantic partner for Ichigo in my head, considering their similar personalities, though I ship him with no one at all.)
KatzeNoel chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
oh dear god you had me worried there for a moment...
Prenumbra chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Came across this today. Very well written story. An instant fave, hopefully the sequel is just as good.
Bkwamper chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This story was so... *Tear* lovely... C:
Iceflame55 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
I'm liking this one; I'm DEFINATLY going to be watching you for more stories :-D.
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Loved it. Very cute, and well done.

Though short.
Gravaja Umbros chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Terrific! I loved it! Great story, and I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel. I was kind of surprised, though. The story was as long as it was, yet basically only covered one event. But that was way good! Anyway, I'm sure I'll love the sequel. I should also read your Firefly fics. Though I must admit I'm not familiar with the other series you write for. But anyway, you're a brilliant author, and we need more of those doing Ichigo/Tatsuki fics!
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
This was such a fantastic story! You made my favorite couple from the show so realistic and nice. You are a wonderful writer. Keep it up!