Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh boy would I love to see something like this on the show. You got me at first - I assumed they were in a relationship until Brennan explained herself, so good job with that. I think you kept them both in character very well and I like how we could kinda feel the tension rising within Booth as the story progressed. Good job!
lizook chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was fantastic. You can feel Booth's frustration and annoyance rolling off of him and Brennan's lack of comprehension - her need to know why he doesn't do something he did so many times in the past - is completely her.

""It isn't time yet, Bones." He dips his head, his nose sliding along her skin. "It isn't time yet, but it will be." Drawing back, he releases her hands and cups her face between his palms. "It will be.""

What a breathtaking image.

Nice work!
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow...damn, that was kinda hot, hehe. I liked this, liked a lot - would be awesome to see something like that on the show!
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I had a lot of fun reading this. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. I could actually see this played out in my head as if it were part of an episode.

I could totally see Brennan just blurting that out and the look on Booth's face as he realized what she had just said.

If only the writers on the show could come up with something like this I may forgive them for the last two season enders.

Anne
DancingWitDeath chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
One of the best Bones fanfic i've ever read!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was really good. Loved it. Perfect to their true character. Beautifully written. Wonderful job. I want a sequel when it is time. :)
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Whoa!

Nice fic.
The Septillionaire chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Best Bones fic I've read to date. Most in character, and not too romantic (I don't see Bones as a lovey dovey type of person). Plus you reminded us of control vs. lack of (a major theme of the show) without spelling it out. Liked it a lot.

The Sept
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Wow!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009