Reviews for Piecewise Function
Thusitha chapter 10 . 5/1
Teen spirit...well done...
lege et lacrima chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
That was very well-written. Half the time I just wanted to slap Stan for being such a misery-guts, but his little turns into the world of homosexuality kept me hooked. His painful fascination with Kyle was very real and I love how you characterised both of them.

What a great read!

- Legs :D
mrmouse chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Hell yes, I enjoyed this! It was nice and heavy, good charactarisation, got that teenage feel but not in a ridiculious manner,... perfect
mrmouse chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Wow this was brilliantly written, im impressed :3
ketamine.methanol chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Oh, oh. This was a reeling weighted journey here and I loved it to pieces. I whipped through it from the moment it was linked to me and I have to say I pride you in your take on the female characters, mostly because you play them as girls, and not bitches, which I hate in typical slash fanfiction.

I thought the end was a bit rushed but as your author's note said earlier in you were getting dry so that's completely understandable, I've done it myself a sum of times.

Overall I enjoyed it a lot. The realism of the situations was great and your writing style is amusing and simple. I like it.
control-copy-paste chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
I will say this from the start, I am not normally a fan of style...but this is by far one of my favourite south park fanfics (hypocritical, I know but you really made the pairing believable for me, which is something I generally don't find in other typical style fanfics).

You really have such a fresh and original writing style. This fic was a delight to read, and it made me laugh so many times!
ladykaylee chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
write more south park fics plz. thx.
ladykaylee chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
THAT CAN'T BE THE END.
ladykaylee chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
I told myself I wouldn't review till the end. But I just had to stop and say you are an awesome writer (which, to be honest, is hard to find on this site sometimes). I've never been so into a Style fic and you get what I would imagine Stan to be like at that age down pat. Kudos.
infinitehearts chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
WOW! :3 That was SOO good. Amazing writing!
Catmoongirl chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
I've never read any SP fanfiction before and I'm not sure what led me to this particular one, but I just want to say something.

This fanfiction rang so completely and absolutely true with me. You didn't write some fluffy, untrue, too rosy portrayal of high school, nor did you create some emo, overly depressing version of it. It was very realistic, especially the relationship between Wendy and Stan. I hate saying it, but their relationship was painfully familiar for me. You're an amazing teen fiction writer and you're true to the teen experience too. I know that sounds lame and cliche, but I really mean it. Thank you for writing an amazing fanfiction, I'm incredibly happy to have started off my journey into SP fanfic with this.
YeiYai chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Omfg. I hate this so much! But...i kind of maybe love it... 3

But but but! Is this your first fic? Seems like it.. I

t broke my heart. But it was seet.. i love kyle! So much!

Hate your writing style a bit, but like it too... be sure to edit before publishing...

Write one with a happy ending and hot scenes?

Thanks~

3 YeiYai
KaityBC chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Never really been a fan of South Park, but this is cute. Blame Deviantart. Saw a picture of Stan and Kyle and thought it was cute. Searched here and found this gem. Absolutely wonderful. Keep up the good work! _
HUTCCCH chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
I really, really adore this story. It's adorableadorableadorable, and I feel like it's appropriately realistic. A lot of the stories for South Park these days are like "Ohhey,StanILY." "OkayKyleILY2let'sgetmarried!" And this story actually includes a lot of the thought processes that would be invovled had the whole drunk situation have happened.

But yeah.