Reviews for Chances are, you'll go your way and I'll go mine
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Really well-written, I absolutely love how you wrote both of them. Great story!
Indochine chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Beautiful, nothing else to say! Those two were lovely! :)
SilverDragonsylia chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So cool would have love to hear a bit from colonnello's point of view
Lordess Meep chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I will start with just a couple of problems I had regarding misspellings. You've spelled 'leech' as 'leach' and 'Sea' as 'See'. While I am rubbish when it comes to grammar, I don't mind a few errors here and there because oversights happen. However the 'See' disturbed the flow of the story as I read it.

Also, and this is just a suggestion, it'd be great if you could put in breaks in between time changes. It isn't necessary but it would give your story a better formatting. Or maybe that's just how I like doing things. :D

Now, as for the story itself...

I love the little details you've added to Lal's mannerisms. Things such as her calling Colonnello 'Soldier' and the lines, like the 'died fifty eight times' one, are great because I really like her when she's dry and sarcastic.

As for Colonnello, since most of this is from Lal's POV, it's more believable to see him as an irritating trainee. I, for one, find looking at Colonnello as a happy-go-lucky kind of guy a really hard thing to do since, in my head, he's way more spartan than that. Nevertheless, I like him with his talking back and his quips.

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you've portrayed these two and their relationship but what I really enjoyed is also Reborn's addition into the mix. It's brief but it's great to see him spout a few enigmatic lines that only Lal understands and be on his way.

So a great piece and I'm glad to have found such a gem! :D

- Lordess Meep
Jedi-Espada chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, that was great!
carolily chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is the best fanfic that I have read. It also almost made me cry. (Believe me, it's really hard to make me cry.) Please write more cololal fanfics, I love your stories. You're such a good writer. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Loved it, explained Col and Lal's relationship flawlessly
Meep12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Uhm... uhm... well... usually I don't write reviews, because my English isn't good enough (and that's a little embarrassing xD), but I just had to give you a quick feedback, because this impressed me. I was overwhelmed after reading this story, honestly, I just sat there and didn't do anything but to let these strong emotions die away. The atmosphere was so intense and your writing style is so gripping! You've managed to describe the two of them perfectly, they're not out of character at all. - That really fascinated me *_*

You are really talented, keep up the good work -

I'll keep an eye on your stories :D
TechFreak chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow... Just wow... Amazing...

It's so rare to find someone that writes like you. Not a single sentence was put to waste. It all harmonized so well... I have to say, I'm in awe of your writting skills. It's not everyday I read such an amazing piece of work. Human Vocabulary is still lacking and I don't think there's a word in the world to describe such an amazing piece of work. Thanks so much for taking your time to write this. Your story deserves more reviews than it has. Colonello and Lal were just perfect. And I love the way you built their relationship.
Sotoriel chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I absolutely LOVE the way you built up the relationship between the two. They were so very in character, and overall, it was extremely enjoyable. Great job!
omgpink chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
WOW! You took on this pairing and nailed it! So good. Well done! I'll never forget the conversation you wrote between wounded colonello and Lal Mirch and I'll look up to this piece if I ever try to write them. You are officially one of the role models ;]
Lulu-ichigo chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow. it's actually the first time i've read a story about lal and colonello, and i'm happy that it's your story i've read. you've left me in awe. you've captured their character so well. your words were powerful. there aren't many writers who write like this... i admire you for that. XD good job. :)
UnwrittenWishes chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow...just, wow. I'm sorry for my lack of vocabulary but unfortunately, the human race failed to come up with a word to describe how beautiful and touching this story was. It was everything I hadn't expected it to be. I'm glad I had taken the time to read this fanfiction and I believe that it deserves more reviews than what it has.

Each sentance, every word, was used correctly, not a single detail going to waste. Everything in this shared an important elemant. Humor, Romance, and maybe a slight touchof angst, but only if you squint. I'm sorry, I suck at reviews. But know, this story is in my top 5 of favorite fanfictions, not just in the KHR Archive ;D I look forward to reading more from you!

-Wishes
COLONELA chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
omg! your a real genius! i dont know what to say to priase your story like novel but think every about every flattery word,it really deserved it,and you really made my day
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 8/20/2010