Reviews for Who Loves You?
cant wait for the next chapter.
medievalwolf chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
cant wait for the next update on this story. love your stories
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Great chapter. Are u planning to bring Angel back? If so, is Buffy and Angel going to be together? Plse update
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Great story so far, update soon!
SSGRet chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Normally I am a Xander fan, but I can see where you are coming from with this viewpoint. I have ALWAYS thought Willow had an overly inflated sense of her own importance. I really hope you update soon.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Wow, I can't wait to find out what happens! Please tell me that there will be more updates, soon?
twotoe chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Hmm, actually I guess Buffy could have a normalish life if she technically gave up slaying or tried if the attitude that Faith being the Chosen One and Buffy an anomaly stood, with her first death actually ending her duty. Of course also unfortunately we've seen the Powers if they had any part in the plan by leaving her slaying powers disagreed with that philosophy and even if she doesn't get her memory back, that something that seems inside every slayer to actually be the warrior that is the slayer. Or so we've seen so far and by all accounts, any alterations you possibly put on that not withstanding. We've also seen that slayers tend to end up where they are needed the most so I can't help wondering what is coming to Florida. Even in the three months in LA Buffy closed down that gateway to Hell as if she was meant to be there running away or not, not to mention Hemory, Sunndale etc. I know it has been a long time since you've added to this story, so I may never know, but I hope you come back to it eventually as I'd love to know what happens out of the possibilities now out there for Buffy. Not to mention that I think it will be great to read just how shut out the Scoobies who think they are so indispensable become and what they will say to that and get kicked in the butt for for that too some I'd hope. Really hope to see more. Go Faith and Diana. I can't say I'm in love with Diana, but she seems fair and a good watcher and if not the kind of watcher Giles is, she is still a long way from Travers and company. Really interesting take on lots of folks and I like just about all of them. Poor Hank, and wow what a wacko shrew Joyce is here. Hope to write more of this.
twotoe chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
I have to say that I love this. Everything about it so far-I'm reading or doing a bit of rereading in some cases on some of your stories I've read before today in case you wondered at all the reviews all over the place. I confess to some resentment to the Scoobies for several things-throwing Buffy out of her own house being recent in the series-but I was very angry at the time of this episode. Buffy came back and absolutely no one but I think Giles at least some as my memory is foggy, had any sympathy for Buffy or made any attempt to understand. The 'Scoobies' and Joyce made her out to be a selfish brat that ran out on all her responsibilities- ones she'd never had a choice in taking on in the first place but that is another topic. Her losses, her hurt, the fact that she was kicked out of home and school and wanted for murder and had to go into the fight of her life which she might very well lose, and won, but had to do so by staking not a monster with the face of a loved one, but actually sending a loved one to Hell to save the world. A barely 17 year old girl with literally the weight and fate of the world on her shoulders and because she couldn't handle things for a while and ran-she was such a disappointment to 'them'. Wasn't there for whatever their silly petty teenaged problems might have been that summer or helped Willow with encouragement in learning to float a pencil. No one died, yes they were worried, and fear for Buffy could have come across as anger, but we didn't seem to be getting any of that. We got the anger, but it was from a bunch of selfish, horrible people including Joyce slinging accusations and making no effort to understand Buffy's pain at all. And frankly as much as I really liked Joyce a great deal most of the time, she truly never did get it with Buffy, not really. Buffy would never be what Joyce wanted her to be and for her, and while those things happen sometimes as we go on, she couldn't understand or ultimately quite forgive for it even in the best of times when she loved her the most. And this was by far from being a best of time. A lot of people should have been ashamed, but none of them were Buffy.

These people, this family of hers I like very much. And Giles and Oz here thankfully, and have so much hope for this Faith before the tragedy that came with her Watcher's torture murder and her fleeing from Kakistos. And one who gets to see early on that while it might have appeared to the Faith that came later that Buffy had everything Faith had never had, this Faith has the thought of it only briefly and gets to see the ultimate truth early, while it matters, and while she has more support herself. It is amazing really that Buffy killed Kakistos especially surprised and without weapons or any idea about him because it could have only been Buffy couldn't it? The only Slayer that could have done it at that point in time, or for who knows how much longer even. None in the past had managed and Faith did only because of Buffy presence and encouragement. I hope that Buffy gets her memory back and with it a better life because of all that has been discovered and I have no idea what will happen, but I the thought of the Chosen Two, even if they aren't fighting in the same places-though goodness knows Sunnydale could use the both of them. Babbling again, I know. But again, really loving this story.
paskinmath chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
It was really nice to see diagnosis murder revived in this story. It was one of my absolute favorite shows. I like the whole mary poppins look-alike thing too. In general I like what you have done with this story incorporating all the series into it. I hope to see more.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Hope you update soon
jadedquartz chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
mightymel30 chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
This is a great story. I know it has been a while but are you planning on continuing your story.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
great chapter
Jai chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
What ungrateful little b**s!
I can't wait until they're proven how wrong they were.
All in all, I enjoyed the story greatly. Please update soon.
howes77 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
im enjoying this story cant wait for updates