Reviews for Who Loves You?
howes77 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
im enjoying this story cant wait for updates
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
good start
Gracfully chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
neat
Gracfully chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
:) like it
freethewolves1 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
this is a great story. i really hope you update this story soon. its a great story with intreque and adventure.
fierynightangel chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
awesome so far! very much looking forward to more!
serenityselena chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
interesting chapter...
can't wait for the next one :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
great update :) I am glad oz can still help faith, and that buffy is getting away
Angel JJK chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Cool. Good that Giles is going with Buffy. Til next time.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I like Diana's attitude: You want to fight with the Slayer, then TRAIN to fight with the Slayer! Otherwise, GET OUT OF THE WAY! That might shut Cordy, Xander and Willow down for a while. And I think Oz and Faith will get along well. And his willingness to learn to be of assistance should go over well with Diana. Now, to head for Miami Florida. I wonder what the vamp population is like down there?
nikki chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
please dust this story off and continue please please love it i keep rereading it over and over.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
I like this story. It is different than a lot of stories, I have seen. Are buffy and her father going to get back there trust for each other? Where are you going with this story line? Hope to see more on the good story that is very good and unique.
Buffyluvsspike chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
I loved this so much and i hope that your still writing this story and that there will b updates soon
Kirsche Cherise chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
I really like your plot. It was always so annoying when the scoobies were constantly interfering, and manipulating with Buffy's life. I always liked Oz and his stoicness (sp?). And the fact that when Faith arrived and immediatly was protective of her sister slayer, was a nice change as well. Do you think Angel coming back would be how Buffy gets her memory back? 'Cause her having to kill him is kind of what started it all you know? Anyways, update soon!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
ack. sorry I did not review sooner (unless I did over at ). Great update though :)
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »