Reviews for Who Loves You?
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Love the devotion of Giles and the whole new side we're seeing of Hank. It'll be really interesting to see how this story develops from here. I also like the new improved version of Faith.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
great chapter, can't wait to see Joyce and the scoobies get what they deserve. It's too bad Faith and Oz can't go with her.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Well, it sounds like Bufgfy is going to get a new persio to be a gardian for her, which means a move to Miami! And with family either in the area or on speed dial, things are gong to be a lot better for Buffy. And while it may be a sad farewell to Oz, I thnk the Scooby Gang is going to be in for a MAJOR RUDE AWAKENING!
Angel JJK chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Cool. Good story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
nice
Hotgirlow chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
When are you planning on letting buffy get her memory back?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
excellent chapter. gah...sorry i missed it. I have not checked this section in awhile.
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Wow, I have to admit to agreeing that the way Buffy was treated upon her return was completely out of proportion considering what had happened and how she'd been treated. I wasn't sure how you were going to work in so many completely different shows, but I'm quite impressed. I also adore the bit about Horatio being a werewolf in an odd sort of way it seems to fit completely with his personality that is extremely protective almost to the point marking his territory. He is also vicious and brutal when someone he loves has been crossed or hurt, he definitely leads by pack dynamics. Well done I'm looking forward to reading more.
darkplayer35 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Awesome story. I like the different take on Buffy's family and the great story plot. I look forward to seeing where you take it from here. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
i just came off a 12 hour shift and that was a great chapter to help unwined
Angel JJK chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Cool! Is Horatio are werewolf? Please continue!
CJaMes12 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I'm looking forward to the revelations! Joyce is such a bitch while hank remains awesome
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
great chapter.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Well, it looks like F is getting the idea that the Scooby Gang, except for Oz, are acting like a group that would bring her down just like they did with B. Sorry Scoobies, you are OUT! And I think that Hank is going to be laying down the law with Joyce! She wants a fight, she is going to LOOSE! With three police officers and one MD that saw what was going to happen, she is out of luck! At least B still has her Slayer reflexs and instincts to work with Faith. I knew it had to be her when I saw the arrows flying. NO ONE used the Longbow but Faith! And if these vamps think that they are going to get free food, they are mistaken. Between the two slayers and a pair of werewolves, this gang is in TROUBLE!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »