Reviews for Three Laps
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ouch- well, like 5.03 shows, word spreads fast in a small community of hunters, especially when demons are keen on spreading the word. I loved how this shows the repercussions of that. They were small scenes, but they tied together well :) I liked it alot, nice work.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Oi, what an interesting conversation - and cute how the brothers "hobbled to the car". :-D
Twinchy chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Hm, partly I agree with you, Liv. Chuck certainly must have had something to him that kept him alive and going until that very day...

Yet, on the other hand, for as long as the angels were part of the "business", he would have had one hell of a mighty protector, seeing as both Castiel and Zachariah claimed Chuck was protected by an archangel even. That's something no one else of the group would have had.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
"Oklahoma. Witch. Child returned.

“Where’s that demonic brother of yours?”

Bam

“Behind you, stupid…”" ROFLMFAO, ROFLMFAO - just marvelous!

And the last one of these was by far the loveliest. *melts*
Swellison chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I liked this - Dean and his twisted sense of humor. "Gently bleeding" is such a rare word combination, but it probably is par for the course in the Winchester Universe.

Swellison chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This is an interesting view of Chuck, too and the title is wonderfully apt.

Swellison chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hi,

This was an eye-opener for me, showing that you can cover an amazing variety of hunts in one measly little drabble. The short, choppy style reminds me of Dean, so I'm guessing this is all Dean's POV.

bhoney chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I loved this: "gently bleeding but enjoying the stars"-it just seems so...indicative of their lives, somehow.

Loved the bit about there must be a God because of laps, too. LOL Only Dean would come up with something like that! *snickers*

Loved this, too: "Know what else would suck?”

“What?”

“Doing this job with a negative bastard.”" Aw, glad Sam appreciates his big bro.

And the last line was great, nice image, them supporting each other.
bhoney chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Yeah, I wasn't crazy about the idea of Chuck, but now that he's here, I like the character (though still wish he wasn't a "prophet"). Loved his ramble in the ep about toilet paper, LOL.

I liked this drabble, too. Great title, LOL. And I especially liked this: "the only training he had ever received was in phrasing exactly how screwed they were." Too true. And cleverly said!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I liked it. I was a little fuzzy on the werewolf one. Who was holding the grenade? But I loved the format, how you neatly summed each hunt up in just a couple of lines. And how most all of them involved something hunting Sam for his "demonic" ties. Nicely done. Really intriguing.
PADavis chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
The first two drabbles were good, but honey, this third drabble is a GEM. So funny, composed, and so much packed into so little.

Phoebe
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
"Ugh. Don't remind me."

LOL! Hahhahaha. That was great. _ Write on! (because you do it so well)
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I agree. Chuck wasn't high on my favorites list until I saw him here. Now he's tied with Sam for third. _ What an excllent job you did with him! Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i really like that! i love dean. i can see all his actions here based on your wonderfull dialouge! WRITE ON!