Reviews for Dark Paths
maupe chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Please continue!
Larki13 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I just wanted to say that I've been following this story for a while and I would LOVE to see it continued, if you have the time and inspiration.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
oooh!
3466-0402 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
That's one evil cliffy.
3466-0402 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
This story seems vaguely familiar, and I don't know if I've read it before. But still, I must say this: I can't believe you killed Frodo! That was very, very unexpected. Like, very, very, very. I cannot emphasise this more! Very unexpected! But I'm interested to see where this goes anyway :) Brilliant story, lovely writing :)
funnyjunkie chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I must admit I had forgotten about this story. but I saw it again just now and my curiosity was awakened again and I just had to read it. and I'm glad I did! the newest chapter is very good! I'm happy that we finally get to see what had happened to aragorn! but now I'm very worried! I hope he's gonna be okay! please update soon again! I will be following this story once more!
showalittlefaith chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
thank you thank you thank you for the update! I was starting to give up on Aragorn, thank you for putting him back into the story, I was REALLY missing him. And the plot is bloody brilliant. I love the way you write.. its so... I dont know.. just something about it is amazing! I also like the way you wrote Aragorn, he is still very much on character, unlike some stories that changed him so much that instead of a strong proud ranger, hes a sniveling coward. So thumbs up for you there. I wonder how Legolas and the rest of the Fellowship tie into all this though... will they randomly decide to attack isenguard/mordor then be like "oh hi Aragorn I thought you were dead" or... you know what, never mind. This is your story and sorry for rambling on like this. Your probably about to shot yourself so Im gonna shut up now... after of course I ask you to update soon cause suspense KILLS me... just like orcs kill Aragorn haha... ok that was really bad and didnt even deserve a chukle much less a haha... BYE!

PS: sorry for rambling on! :)
mountainman91 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
"Have I not killed enough of you already?" he cried.

That is the definition of BA. 'nuff said.
Thorongirl chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Oh man. THAT was the best chapter yet. So much lovely Aragorn angst and other high drama in chapter 13 as well. I like how you are somewhat mirroring the movie but with changes of venue for some of the events. But I did SO love this chapter (14). The arguments among the orcs and their predictable (and I mean that in a good way) rough treatment was very well done and I was quite happy reading it. Thankfully you are an excellent writer who can pull all this off and make me want to read more. Arwen's *appearance* at the beginning was well done and gave me some hope that you won't actually kill off my beloved ranger. Keep writing! This is an excellent story. Sorry for not reviewing more faithfully; I do as I can but not often enough. (If that makes sense).
Cee chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
When I saw that you had updated I actually did a little dance! I LOVE your story! And I can't wait to find out what happens to Aragorn! I eagerly await your next update :D
klester1987 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
PLEASE continue!
3466-0402 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Frodo's death came as an incredible surprise. Brilliant story, though!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
The Ring is lost. Don't ruin the story by finding it again... but then, somehow I don't think you were planning to. The Ring will get to Sauron, there is no other place for it to go now. If you were planning a rescue at the last moment, the moment has come and gone. People will die now; if Gandalf returns, it is too late. Or Aragorn, for that matter.

All I ask is that someone gets tortured. I have some tips on that if you're going to try it for the first time.

Purely physical torture, or simple physical pain, is uninteresting. Magic is fun and here it is plausible. Don't feel like you're going out on AU beyond your wildest imaginings, this is what Tolkien said would happen if the Ring was lost.

Also, do something about Gollum. I don't care what.
showalittlefaith chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for the new update! I absolutely loved it! I was starting to think the story abondoned cause there was no update for a long time. Please never abondoned this story, it is great! The plot, characters, even your writing style is amazing! The only thing that really confuses me is how they got hold of Aragorn... after all he jumped off a bloody waterfall for crying out loud. But whatever, seems like I'll have to wait to solve that mystery :)

I understand that it takes time to write all these new chapters, and I really appreciate the new update. But can you please hurry with the next one? I understand that things come up and your busy, I'm not trying to sound needy, honest. I just cant wait for Aragorn to make an apprearence is all. Ive been waiting for him to show up for a long time now.

So once again, loved your fanfic! Its by far one of the best ones I've ever read. And trust me... I've read A LOT! I'm not a big reviewer so I'm not sure what else to say besides the usual great job and keep up the good work :)
aHUGEfan chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
OK your writing is totally AMAZING. I love your plot bunny lol! So...how does Saruman's fortress get destroyed? Does it?

I like it with Legolas as the leader, although the death of the AWESOME Frodo Baggins was a pretty big blow to one of his loyal fans (sitting. right. here. -sniffles-).

Gandalf is back-YAY! But...what happened to Aragorn? Please don't kill him!

Love your fic "Jackson, Where's My Paycheck?", so when i found this, I just knew it would be great! It is, too: just not in the same way. You have MANY sides as an author! I'm a huge fan!