Reviews for Harmony and Melody
Wolfgirl220 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Great story!
dani7603 chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
ok im addcited to this story its so good

he used the same pens that she used all of high school

godi cant wait for more
youngandmature chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I'm sure you already have a beta by now but if you still need one :)

Was Bella being serious when she told Emmett she was getting some? Judging by the way it's been writter, I'd still expect Bella to be a virgin.

And is Bella in denial when she's all 'I don't love him anymore' or is she seriously not in love with him anymore?

Well, at this point I'll just assume that she is in love with him still and tried to make herself believe it was out of her system.

Interesting plotline and good writing. Your talented and I can't wait to find out all the details on what happened with them on that fateful night.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Is Edward's desire to have another chance with Bella only to reclaim the musical group from high school or is it purely romantic this time?
lil miss bella cullen chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
ah!1 lov it lov it lov it!

please update soon :D

lyy

x
KaitlinM17 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Ah, i really like your story so far.

I hope that Bella doesn't forgive him easily, because thats how most stories ussally go... (ican't spell...) anyways i love it. UD soon... Please?
bells and cullen forever chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE,love the new chapter,cant wait to read more about Bella and Edward. Will she forgive him?Is alice going to break up with Brandon? we all wanna know!

Update soon:)
J.DRAST chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Hello. Great chapter! I knew when they put her in Edward's old bedroom that he'd come home and go in there in the middle of the night. What a suspensefull scenario! And Bella in a nightgown-bet Edward was getting an eye-full too! And on top of everything, each one was thinking of the other one prior to this-nerves and feelings would be very raw! I just loved it!

Thanks. Suzan Noerr
lyrics.are.love chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Don't you just hate when you're showering and Edward Cullen walks in?

Psh...no. But Bella sure did here. I loved this update dollface. I am dying to know what he's going to say to her in the morning.

Keep up the good work! xoxo
marilynnellsworth chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
How often do you update? You have a good story line going.
RosesHaveThorns3713 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Lovin this story! It just keeps getting better and better! Like the way we see some angry bella in this chapter it shows just how much he hurt, she's not going to back down so easily. Please update soon, i can't wait to see what happens next!

Megz x

p.s please send me the next 500 words!
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Hello. A very good chapter. I liked it. I couldn't believe that Edward decided to go home for Thanksgiving, unbeknownst

to anyone. Will they ever get a suprise! And Alice was so excited to see Bella. But I couldn't believe that Bella slipped up by saying that Rosalie was her best friend-that hurt Alice's feelings. I just hope that they can regain their close bond again. And it was just like "going home again" when Bella got to their house. Esme, Carlisle and Emmett each hugging Bella and welcoming her back. That is so sweet! Keep writing-I'm anxious to read what happens when Edward gets there! Thanks. Suzan Noerr
KaitlinM17 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Bribing people to review are we?

I think your story is awesome and i cant wait till you UD. xP

(\_/)

(")(")
andiloveyou5 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
please, more!

I can't wait to read!

you're doing an amazing job!
lyrics.are.love chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Wow, I can't believe I never reviewed this. I am so excited to see how this story pans out.

Alice not with Jasper? The horror! LOL. I like that it's different from Alice being with Jasper right away. And Edward's being an ass, who'da thunk it? Haha.

I seriously can't wait to see this unfold. Great job sweetheart! xoxo