Reviews for Not Even The Stars In The Sky
Yakumo the Wu chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
I really wish you had finished this story; I really love it!
JPElles chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
Update? Probably not. Great story though. Hope you eventually come back and do something else.
SixPerfections chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
That was real good yo. Go ninja master jubilee. ;)
DarkAngelGuardian chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
update please I'm dying to see more
brightflare chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
Great story! Please finish it, I really, REALLY want to know what happens!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
So I just found this and read the whole thing in a matter of hours. I loved it! Though I am very distraught to see that it is incomplete so close to the end. I really believe you should finish it as I'm dying to read the end!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Aww man, it's been 3 years since an update. Any chance you're gonna continue this? Cause I'm totally on the edge of my seat cause this is SUCH a great story! Will Jubes get the killing blow? Will wolverine get in her way? Will it come to blows between Gambit and Logan? We need to knooowwww!
LightInDarkness chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
I was searching through my follows and ran across this story again after a couple of years. I remember falling in love with this story and waiting impatiently for new chapters. I was wondering if there was any hope of ever seeing it finished? I would kill to find out what happens.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! Why the HELL hasn't this story updated in years? I was on chapter 20 when I figured out it wasn't done. Its sooooo good. But its NOT DONE! I love it. Please update it.
Ciny chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Please update it soon , oh my god. At first I was really confused wth but now after this chapter, it all makes sense . :)
KeitorinNara chapter 25 . 10/23/2011
I love this story! I was unsure of it at first, but it steadily grew on me. I dunno where you disappeared to but, PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!
swartzvald chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
this is excellent. glad I waited until now to read it though, would have been SUPER frustrating to read it the long way...
Ciny chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Nice story so far but I have one question. Is Jai an original character?
HideSeekKeep chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
I sincerely hope you will be continuing this story. It's one of my favorite Wolverine/Jubilee pieces, and you write their chemistry wonderfully.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 25 . 6/4/2011
IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE OVER A HALF A YEAR WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?

UPDATE ALREADY PLEASE