Reviews for Reading is Sexy
Hufflepuff Bookworm17 chapter 1 . 9/11
With very little errors, this is truly one of the greatest Harry Potter fan fictions I have ever read. Truly, musicmagic7 is a wonderful author with extreme writing skills.
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read! With very little errors, it is beautifully written and I cannot stop reading it.
Awesome fic! Could have made it a bit longer :)
Cute story!
ClumsyKnowItAll chapter 17 . 6/21
I really did like 'Reading Is Sexy'

And I agree, reading IS sexy
It feels unnatural. Hermione is a girl who isn't obsessed with her looks.
I really loved this! I wish the story was wayyyyy longer (but that's just me), but I like how you summed up the ending! I'm reading this A LOT later! Hahaha! Definately one of my favorite fanfiction!
made me cum chapter 1 . 5/3
This is cool
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Amazing just amazing
Awesome chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
I love it so far keep it up
Niahmstories chapter 17 . 5/30/2016
Hi !
Well, I'm french and it's the first english fanfiction that I read. And I must say that I loved it ! It was really original and I love your quill (it's a french expression which means that I love your maner of writing. Does it work in english ? )
And, I adored so much your story that I want to share it with other people. So I wanted to ask you if you allowed me to translate your story ?
Thanks for the moments I spent enjoying this Dramione !
Ambre
theDragonsQueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
It was Beautiful, powerful and riveting. Just like dramonie should be. You warmed my heart, and a few tears where shed while reading this and how wonderfully everything ened up. I just want to say thank you for writing something like this. It is truly one of my favorite stories. It inspires me and others to own their sexiness, because until you believe it, no one else will. You did a brilliant job. I love this story with all my heart and have recommended it more than once.