Reviews for Reading is Sexy
Jessie chapter 17 . 2/2
I love this TOO much! I surely wish it could go on forever but all things must end. You're an incredible writer and I found myself loving the part where Draco saved Hermione from the lake. You did a stunning job! Thanks for amusing me for the past two hours Keep up the good work!
Erika chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
This is an AWESOME fanfic! I love the plot! I can't wait to read more fanfics from you!
x Cheetah x chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
RrRrrrRoarrr bloody sexy yea
x Cheetah x chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
very VERY sexy indeed.
zombiekins5948 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I love it. It was really good. But I still hate hermione x Ron I'm not a big fan of that couple.
SpiritLoverMuggleborn chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
This is one of the best stories up until now! It was sooo sweet! I feel like I can rely a lot since I'm kind of a compulsive reader and I've always wanted people to think that reading is sexy. Well, I guess only some people will manage to understand that...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Dose it have to end
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Is it bad I cried?
amy chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I like where this is going
Teithril chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I just found this and read it from beginning to end with only one complaint...would have LOVED for a few more chapters on their first date, Ron's jealousy having to be overcome, and Draco proposing. But that's just me being selfish. Lol! Great job.
Penelope Malfoy chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Good story so far
The Defiant Child chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Hello Heartache
I3books chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Best story I have read by far. Dramione in my opinion is a very inspirational and loving couple and that was obviously shine throughout this story. The actual way the story was written was fantastic. To have a great story written in such a fenominal way truly warms my heart. All in all, you proved that without a doubt Reading is Sexy which book lovers such as myself need to be reminded of every once an awhile. Thank you

I 3 books
the Hopeful Romantic chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
This fanfic is the one of the reasons I'm addicted to reading fanfics and ship Dramione. 3 love love LOOOVED this story, honestly. I squeal every time I read it, grin like a maniac, and still manage not to care what others think. BRILLIANT STORY! :))
the Hopeful Romantic chapter 15 . 12/30/2013