Reviews for Reading is Sexy
This is cool
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Amazing just amazing
Awesome chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
I love it so far keep it up
Niahmstories chapter 17 . 5/30/2016
Hi !
Well, I'm french and it's the first english fanfiction that I read. And I must say that I loved it ! It was really original and I love your quill (it's a french expression which means that I love your maner of writing. Does it work in english ? )
And, I adored so much your story that I want to share it with other people. So I wanted to ask you if you allowed me to translate your story ?
Thanks for the moments I spent enjoying this Dramione !
Ambre
theDragonsQueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
It was Beautiful, powerful and riveting. Just like dramonie should be. You warmed my heart, and a few tears where shed while reading this and how wonderfully everything ened up. I just want to say thank you for writing something like this. It is truly one of my favorite stories. It inspires me and others to own their sexiness, because until you believe it, no one else will. You did a brilliant job. I love this story with all my heart and have recommended it more than once.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
oh man why did ginny come and spoil the act!Oh well u have written this very well...this is what actually happens when we have crush!Its pretty good. and make it a novel..
Kay Vennel chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Ugh I love it! It's so cute and so hot
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
This is my favirite fanfiction of all time thank you so much i squealed through the entire thing
emma chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
LOVE SO FAR
Harmony4eva chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
I have a couple of words to say...

READING. IS. SEXY!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
Awesome
hermione lover chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I. LOVE. IT!
anon chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
it's meh again. YOU ARE A FABULOUS WRITER
anon chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
wow. the whole peeves thing fucked me up.
Jessie chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
I love this TOO much! I surely wish it could go on forever but all things must end. You're an incredible writer and I found myself loving the part where Draco saved Hermione from the lake. You did a stunning job! Thanks for amusing me for the past two hours Keep up the good work!