Reviews for BatmanStar Wars: Dark Side 3 Invasion
Darth Onasi chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
So, when are you going to continue this? After all; even the best unfinished story is way too easily forgotten by even its most loyal readers.
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
continued history pleace
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
TheDarkPrinceofSaiyans autor of Dragon Sagas Book work two Saiyans nad Sith
Louie Pastiche chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
You are a GENIUS! With just a few well-chosen words, you describe a crisis that reads like Marvel's Civil War the way Frank Miller would have written it. :-)

The only nitpick I have is that there's no chapter four for me to go to, right away. :-(
Louie Pastiche chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Xizor AND Sinestro? Oh, man! This is better than I could have hoped for! !
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hey-hey! Welcome back, Darth Yo! This is a suitably intriguing opener. And, I look forward to this entire story being the start of another trilogy. I mean; if George Lucas can do it, so can you!
Antonio chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I dont use to read superheroes fanfic but I have read some of your fics and you are one of my favorites authors.

I have read the others DARK SIDE chapters and I liked them a lot. However I was expecting something... different.

The other chapters were fic that you could have found in the comics with no main character being killed. I know that you have never been afraid to kill the characters and that is to be expected when you are writting about an invasion but the real problem is that there is a chapter missing.

The last chapter was about Boba Fett and the next we know if that there had been a civil war and BRUCE WAYNE is dead (with former cast Red Arrow and Huntress too).

The fic is good. You know the characters, you know the universe and you are a good writer. Im eager for the next chapter.