Reviews for Simple Kind of Man
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Great short story. Really liked your Jasper
chanur chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Loved this story. Very sweet.
Hikada chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
love the story, thanks for the work
neeuqpmats chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Was there an epi? Loved this story so much.
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Awwww how sweet are they, I loved the relief you could read through Jasper's words when Bella told him he loved her you could tell he just melted on the spot :)
Nicoconsd chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
That was just smokin but when he pulled up the sheet I wanted to smack his hand away and say dude never cover yourself that's just not right :)
Nicoconsd chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Wow so I was all into that dream myself and then when he starts singing I think she's not really into that right cause if I am doing the deed the last thing I want to hear about is a preacher man... Oh and gosh I would love to say I wear thigh highs and garters to work but yeah I am all about the comfort when I am sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day... :)
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Awww how cute to be close to his grandparents :)

Jasper is just so sweet and sexy it's a dangerous mix :)
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Yay making a little progress! You have to feel bad for Leah, so much to have to deal with and divorce just sucks no matter how good Sam is being thorugh the whole process...

I can't wait to see how things go with their friendship ;)
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Oh man I hate that awkward don't know how to handle the situation after you sleep with someone thing :)

I had a feeling that lady in the diner was related to Jasper :)

I wanted to smack that wink right off of Paul's face, I just can't help myself! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Okay so I started this story back when you started and gosh not even sure what happened, vacation, work travel, more vacation and I just got behind and then it was, well I'm back and looking foward to finishing :)

I am so glad James wasn't a complete jack ass about the whole situation although no matter what walking into your home and seeing your husband in your bed with someone else is just horrible.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
OH i have been waiting for a very long time for the epi
laceyndom chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
great short story. would love to read the epi!
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
dont know if its complete or not. but so far i find this a fantastic story.
Ironic Twist chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
I love stories tied up in a neat bow. :)