Reviews for Harry Potter Last of the Ancients
Claire Danielle chapter 17 . 3/21
Great story, maybe Harry could rescue his family leaving clones in their place. Sirius could be replaced before Azkaban, the potters before their death and the Longbottoms before their insanity. The events would still occur but they would only be dead etc to the wizarding society not the Alteran society.

Harry should also take a proper look in his vaults, maybe he will find more Alteran tech in Le Faye's vault. Harry may also find a library in his vaults or weapons etc. I also think Harry needs to scan for Alteran DNA, maybe he could include some non magicals whose ATA genes are dormant.

I also think Harry needs a Harem, maybe Hermione Granger, Daphne Greengrass, Gabrielle Delacour, Susan Bones and Hanna Abbott. There doesn't have to be anything permanent to start with maybe just see how it goes. If they all fall for him or not can be decided later, maybe Sam or Haley from SGC later or Anise from the Tok'ra. Maybe Draco could get with Astoria Greengrass.

I really hope you continue this story.
anon chapter 2 . 3/21
Hes a annoying bitch
magicmerl chapter 17 . 2/26
hi,

very nice story.
i think the last chapter was a good ending for this story
but i really want a sequel of this there are many scifi series they can put in too ;)
like galactica, farscape, andromeda and something more.

hope to read more of you.

greetings
magic
budrick1701e chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
17 chapters and no new chapter since 04-07-11 and this is now November 2013, can i assume that this story is now dead or what? can you please let us know one way or another ?
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
From the sounds of things, this looks like it will be hitting the Star Gate SG1/SGA dimension when Harry leaves if he is going to pursue the Knox and Asgardians. Since Harry is always pursuing allies and tech, Star Trek would be a good one to visit. Battle Star Galactica? Buck Rogers? Wing Commander? Dune? ShadowRun? Steam Punk?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
What castle was Voldemort defiling with his presence?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I wonder of Camelot could scan Remus and isolate the Werewolf pathogen and derive a cure?
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Personally, unless you rewrite Ginny's personality I do not think she will fit with the new Harry. Luna would, but that is because she is able to go with the flow much better and is more open to the world.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
What is the artifact that Janus wants Harry to locate? Is it, or will have anything to do with, the Star Forge?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I do not mind Harry/Ginny as long as Ginny is not the fan-girl of the books and movies. Will Harry's spy systems find the Star Forge and analyze it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
The Earth ships would have been in subspace, not hyperspace, from what you said in a past chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Nothing was mentioned of Hermione or any of Harry's "friends" for this whole time?
bill560682 chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
going to star trek universe would give harry the chance to get borg shields since you can never have to much protection. borg shields learn so you only get a few shots before you have to change your weapon frequancey and start again. that would also give harry the chace to study mr. data an use him to go on mission were the person may not come back so instead of losing a person and a ship we lose a robot and a ship.
indigoblk chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Are you going to finish? if not can another author? it is a great story and I ant to read more. Will he ever connect to SG1 or other Stargate groups? please write more
Darkcrest27 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
no Harry should not be paired with any HP girls. if anything he should clone new bodies for the crew of the Aurora. and rescue the Tria to have enough population to restart the race. Maybe pair Harry with Ayiana.