Reviews for Harry Potter Last of the Ancients
relative1983 chapter 2 . 5/15
Hello,

I like the idea for this story so far. There is one thing that's slightly annoying though. When someone shakes their head, they mean no. When they nod, they mean yes. Everytime Harry means yes, you have him shaking his head, so that makes it confusing, because I (and a lot of other people with me) read this as: no.

Your story would 'flow' much better if you fixed this tiny mistake.

Good luck!
So yeah it was good, not what I wanted but enjoyable

I got onto the chapter with babylon 5 where harry was bitchy about killing people... I guess he is pretty bitchy about that shit like the books though so no fault on your part. Erm yeah the whole goblin thing is an over used plot. And the whole harry-is-instantly-smart-and-know-loads-of-information-yet-still-keeps-the-same-personality-and-doesnt-view-everyone-as-ants is also an over used plot.
ob1292 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
A good story so far I am eager to see what comes next. As for Harry being with Ginny, personally I am not a Harry/Ginny fan as Ginny is described as being a major FANGIRL and Harry constantly complains about people not seeing the real him so why would he marry someone who does not? I never understood why Rowling put them together, However I have read a few stories where the author seriously altered Ginny's personality removing the Fangirl characteristics and then the pairings made a lot more sense. Also Harry has already stated his desire to avoid being controlled and if Ginny is anything like her mother then she will do what ever she wants and ignore Harry's opinions. The other thing is that Harry wants to father multiple children and having a single partner will severely limit the number of children he is able to father, unless he uses AI and that bring a whole slew of other problems. So I think it would be best for his plans if he found several willing partners, and if Ginny is one of them then it would probably work better, especially if Harry chooses other women with strong personalities that will not easily bend to a mouthy red head. Good Job
Yinko chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
5 tonnes of water isn't actually that much. I haven't calculated it, but it would Probably fit on the back of a 16 wheeler. It's only 1,320 gallons of water.
jupimako chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
Ddragon21 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
im glad and hope there will be other girls I mean no offense to ginny lovers but she came out of nowhere and was not there most of the time. I dont see how their relationship bloomed. plus she looks exactly like his mom and has nothing in common now. harry is a genius and powerful and will have much wisdom by the time he is back. plus he is going to other dimensions you could have many more interesting girls like some women from xmen or something. my only consolation is there are more women if this is a harem.
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
also there is metroid I love samus's suit really awesome. maybe he could pick up some creatures or something? halo and other things. also maybe harry can improve himself.
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
eh I hope he goes to non mechanic only universes like stargate and go to maybe anime they have some good technology. like sonic x eggman is a genius with robots. or dragon ball z and capsules that would be interesting to learn.
Kenshin88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ha one thousandth review!
minmaxguy chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Alittle hypocritcal isn't it? No genoside but ok to kill shadows, No doing it for you when basicly that is exactly what he is doing...Give me terrable tech here is stuff that can hold me back. Harry isn't very good at the whole "keeping on top" thing.
jd chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
I am disappointed that I waited years for this garbage.
Ari989 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Thanks for the heads up! You chose well, letting Karmic Acumen continue the story. He's doing great work!
MWRANDOM chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Likely a dead story, as it's been a few years since an update, but as you ask for ideas here ya go. Plenty of the Stargate series to explore. Alternate Potterverses possibly with a Ginny that could have a relationship with him (just no cannon Ginny please as I wish to see an actual relationship be built rather than one just coming out of nowhere). Relationships with other characters Luna in particular. Going back to B5 universe and interacting with Ivanova and Psi Corps. Universes to explore: Trekverse, various types of Animeverse, RPGverses (Rifts, Phase World, Warhammer, various fantasy settings), basically anything that you can think of and like.
Traveler301 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I really can't see Ginny as Harry's love interest. When J K Rowling wrote Ginny as Harry's final love in book seven, she had lain no ground work for it. All of the ground work was for Hermione, not Ginny. However, even Hermione
is not without problems. Her incessant need to always be right and the need for an authority figure to bliss whatever anyone would suggest is most immature and most time costly, and being a first generation witch doesn't help her either. Harry needs a more mature witch that understands the wizarding world and would help Harry in his quest to change that world for the betterment of all. My thoughts on whom that should be are quite limited.
The only one I can think of as a good strong match for Harry is TONKS.

I really like your story and I hope that someday, you will tell us (your readers) how it ends.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
BrianHansen.Abernathy chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I would love to see this story continued, I really would its not often to see a story done like this and extremely well. I love inputing ideas so if you have any potential ideas message me and ill see what I can input, it can be taken into at least two different ways. from what I can tell. but what are you basically thinking?
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »