Reviews for Harry Potter Last of the Ancients
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
What is the artifact that Janus wants Harry to locate? Is it, or will have anything to do with, the Star Forge?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I do not mind Harry/Ginny as long as Ginny is not the fan-girl of the books and movies. Will Harry's spy systems find the Star Forge and analyze it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
The Earth ships would have been in subspace, not hyperspace, from what you said in a past chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Nothing was mentioned of Hermione or any of Harry's "friends" for this whole time?
bill560682 chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
going to star trek universe would give harry the chance to get borg shields since you can never have to much protection. borg shields learn so you only get a few shots before you have to change your weapon frequancey and start again. that would also give harry the chace to study mr. data an use him to go on mission were the person may not come back so instead of losing a person and a ship we lose a robot and a ship.
indigoblk chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Are you going to finish? if not can another author? it is a great story and I ant to read more. Will he ever connect to SG1 or other Stargate groups? please write more
Darkcrest27 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
no Harry should not be paired with any HP girls. if anything he should clone new bodies for the crew of the Aurora. and rescue the Tria to have enough population to restart the race. Maybe pair Harry with Ayiana.
praeceps29 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
why did you stop writing this it is an exce[[ent story one i have been waiting to finish reading for a [ong time
risajael chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
You can Sheriden ?Dealean? and Garabaldi plus some Nars from B5 join crew. You Can Have Chewbaca's and some other Jedi after their war join as well as other species of Star Wars. You can have Hose Elves and Other Magical Creatures Join. You can have Harry pick up orphans from orphanages and those that are being abused or homeless to join by scanning those that can have the alteran gene. You Can Have Camelot Scan/Upload all info on earth tech and books or scrolls or buildings to give ideas for changes like video games or scifi/fantasy for ship changes that can be made or something. You can go back in time in the Alteran Home Verse and Scan For DNA Samples to Augment what is already collected form Old Earth. You Can make Artificial Wombs like in David Webber's Honor Harrington Series to combine DNA Randomly Monitored by Camelot to make children.
fluffy20456 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
please write more what if he went to Alantics or earth SG1 or X-men , star treck?
plese continue!
Boostercc chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Please upload the next chapter quickly please.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Skip ahead a few years and have harry and his friends encounter the Federation and the Star Trek universe...hell there are several chapters worth u could write detailing his encounter with the Borg as well as other advanced species.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
This is a nice story. I like it quite a lot. I hope it isn't abandoned.
paulmoss chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Loving the story so far. As for ideas on where to take the story I have listed below what I believe the objectives of the story should be:

Objectives
Defeat the Gou'ald
Defeat the Replicators
Defeat the Wraith
Defeat the Ori
Live happily ever after :-)

Dimensions to visit on the way:
Star Trek
Starship Troopers
Space Above and Beyond
Firefly

Those are just suggestions, which I hope will give you some idea of where to go next.
A W chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
There is a ship called star killer, I'm not sure the specs, but it is the single most powerful piece of star wars tech.
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »