Reviews for Harry Potter Last of the Ancients
bill560682 chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
harry could always have his computer scan all of earth for magical people then have the computer lock onto them and beam up a few hair samples from each so he will end up with about a million DNA samples.

i think harry should find some empty universes and start dropping of bots to mine them to start building ships he can control remotely from the milky way galexy. that why he can safely sit in the milky way and remotely fight the ori with hunreds if not thousands of ships

you could pay a visit to the star trek the next generation universe and get the borgs adaptive shields, borge shields seem to be able to learn. the borg also have a totally different way to travel thew subspace.
bill560682 chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
as far as pairings go i vote for fliure, gabby, luna, susan bones , hanna abbott, dapheny greengrass and tracy davis. also at least one sam carter from sg1 that way harry will have many wives to get a good atart at restarting the new race. an in case you have not figured it out 4 of those i know are blondes which is what i like the best.
stephenopolos chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Break the fourth wall much?
FelixtheSax chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
At least if this story ends up completely abandoned it will end in a perfect chapter close. This is definitely one of my favorite crossovers. I love your writing style and your plot, and have basically no complaints. My only one would be that the other side isn't powerful enough, but that's what the ori are for, right? Anyway, I hope you get your muse back, but I'm satisfied either way. :)
mlm chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
great story, please continue, if harry want rebuild his race hi must have a lot of babies, not only with ginny, but with at last 10 girls. hi should have his own harem ;) will he go to sg1?
sdoyle1989 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
what about he goes to his the stargate universe and meets the asgard and the sgc and the tocra and help them win the war they are fighting!
Jfitzgerald chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
I can't wait to see you continue this story. Please update again soon. Thanks.
dwl3950 chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
good this story is update you must
Keedra2173 chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Great story. You shoud go ahead and close out your current area. Have Harry and co finish out the battle with the DEs and then set off for a new dimension. He should go to the Stargate universe and get data on the bad guys there. Just a suggestion. I hope you come back to this story someday.
jabbarulez chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
i do hope your muse comes back...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
supert history
Mordu chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
I feel like after writing a chapter for the return to Babylon 5, which sounds like it should just be a check up chapter for Harry and a way of introducing his friends to the life they are getting into, he should make a visit to the SG-1 dimension, which I'm assuming is the dimension that he's going to face the Ori in, and help out the Asgard with their replicable problems as well as introduce himself to the SGC. Also at some point he should visit the star trek dimension and possibly get Klingon and Vulcan tech and maybe others depending on which star trek series you use. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to take your story away from you, this is just what I'm imagining happening later in the story.
Kaldi97 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
this is very good
risajael chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
can have Neville take samples of all seeds and seedlings and books on botany and herbology and other books on things like greenhouses hydroponics and such as wll as all he inherited like harry
you can have luna take with her all she can find on publishing and animal husbandry/vetnary animals in stais in a trunk our gentic samples of all animals herminie can take at least one copy of every book she can find doby and winky and any free house elves could come you could use multie compartmental trunks to store things as well as safari wizarding tents ron can take all games he finds intresting of world and what not... george and fred could come so could snape in order to escape dark reputation if he turns out to be good guy
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »