Reviews for Bleeding Heart
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i'm left raw and filled with emotion. this was fantastic. I love the Jisbon relationship. i think they are just fine being the bestest of friends. Great writing.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
WOW. That is all I can think of that is good enough for this fic. This is outstanding writing. It was like I could feel his pain, brought tears to my eyes! amazing work. Definitely putting you on author alert :D
Sectumsempress chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was fantastic. Very Edgar Allan Poe-ish. I'm totally in agreeance that Jane and Lisbon should just be friends.
We've already got Rigsby and Van Pelt and another romance will just ruin the show.
Loved this story. Good job!
xoxoxo
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this story, so emotional and so raw. WOW you did an awsome job.

Crystal*hugs*:0)
Carrie O'Neal chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
perfect! so sad and so heartbreaking and even though its not Jisbon, it was just perfect!
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow. Just.. wow. I'm speechless. Is there a double favorite button? Becasue any story that can get me to cry deserves it. :'( Love the repetition and the changing points of view.
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
omg. That was SO beautiful. So sad, but so beautiful at the same time. I absolutely loved it. You did an amazing job of writing this, I could see it playing out in my head! What an amazing piece of writing. You did such a wonderful job. I love it. Thankyou for writing this x
tromana chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Lovely. I love a bit of Jane/Lisbon friendship - it doesn't all have to be romantic. Love the use of the first person perspective and seeing it from both sides.
MoiraWinchester chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow, Patrick so raw...you see him smile and sometimes forget what he is going through, how much he must hurt and how alone he must feel. His wife and baby girl taken for no other reason than a mad mans game. I sometimes wonder how Patrick copes...this was heartbreaking but oh so well done. Thank you! I needed a good sobbing cry.

Lisbon is so awesome, no one else could have helped keep him safe from himself. Thank you for no Jisbon, nice to read knowing it is nothing more then true friendship.

I will be back for more. Would like to see Jane happy, and Red John free someday...did I say Wow? I think I did but, it should be said again, and again, and again...
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
o...m...g...*takes deep breath* that was the most intense thing i have read in a long time...i mean, wow :)
kathiann chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow, very touching. I liked that Lisbon seemed to know exactly what Jane needed. Thanks for writing.
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
FWIW, this is how I prefer Jane and Lisbon...

Oh. Wow. There are very few stories, even the angsty ones, where I come close to tears myself. This was one of those few. You really made us FEEL *both* of their emotions, feel his anguish, feel her sadness at his anguish. What a good friend Lisbon is to him here. And how fortuitous she happened to show up on this day (not knowing ahead of time) so that she *could* help him get through it just a little bit better (probably a lot better) than he would have alone.

Well done. Please more Mentalist stories (I see that you are a prolific writer, share more with *us*!)
The Jaxter chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Omg.

This tugged at my heart strings, made me cover my mouth...wow this was such a great little one-shot. The imagery you put forth in this, is unforgettable. The way you described Jane, was just amazing. A broken soul, it was just so painful. I love how you just entertwined the point of views together. You've captured the characters spot on, and made this moment seem so believeable. Excellent, Excellen job.

Gosh...I'm still reling.