Reviews for Sushi no Subete
Afuri chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
nice opening! I'm starting in love with your writing style.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Er that was the ending? o.o Feel kind of cliffy to me. like a movie where the characters march down into a war and then bam, the movie ends.

love the comparison to sushi. who knows sushi could be so philosophic? XD I like how even though they’re drawn to each other like a magnet, their axis was ultimately their own bosses. yamamoto rotates around tsuna, and squ rotates around xanxus. its somewhat bittersweet, really.
Naz chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Awh this was so much fun to read, thank you for writing it :)
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
*smile*

I'm only now getting into this pairing, but I've been thinking about it for a while. And I thnk this is how it was meant to be. And, look, it's even canon. (*yes, it is, STFU. It fits in correctly, therefore it is!*)
YAYanimeFanFic chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
This was really great! I always thought that the longer fics should end where everything's back to normal and such, but this has proved me wrong! It's WONDERFUL(: Really cute. I really loved the ending.

I bet this is seriously what happened between Take-chan and Squallo while they were training, and that's why they didn't show what was happening the whole time.. :D

Thanks for writing this! Great job! :]
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
aw so swet

xD really loved it! And the coffe part O.o LOL XD

TT Yamamoto and Squalo really do a *looks around aand wishpers* cute couple 3o3

xDD
gaaralover1989 chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Aw Yamamoto! hes such a perv! aww and Squalo! i love it
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
...That was so fucking sweet! I loved it so much!
re.dreamer chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
AH that was so sweet

i really like the way you kept them in character. i can definately see a pervy younger yamamoto although that was a little unexpected.

i agree with nightelfgirl, KHR was made for multiple pairings
A Scribble-chan chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
this was so good. I wish there was an epilouge.

I'm sad it's over, but it was LOVE
Ana chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Okay so this is my first Yamamoto/Squalo fic and I loved it. You kept both in character and made them work. Great job. .~

~Ana~
Friglit chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Is that the end? I certainly wouldn't object to more chapters, but that seems like a nice note to finish the story on.

This chapter was very cute - I love how we got to see Yamamoto's real emotions and how Squalo managed to be considerate while still acting like himself (it amazes me the way you manage that!)
LaRequinne chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
*laughs*

Ah, cute ending. :D
Ms Random Freak chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
The ending is wonderful! It's so sweet, the way they talk and stuff; kind of sad but it all adds up to the perfect ending...
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
very cool chpater before the TYL acr starts