Reviews for Stuck
Wicked R chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
hah! what an idea!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
wait telekinesis peter can't use telekinesis he can only use one power at a time because his asshole father stole his original power from him

but still funny none the less
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
bahahaha AMAZING. '...blah blah blah my brother Peter is crazy and has depression problems." A for not being completely cracky.
Vera Cobb chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
LMAO - channeling yourself much?

I was sorry that Daphne died. Very sad. Obviously, didn't effect me as much as you, but I know I'd be a mess if Peter died.

The points you make are valid - Daphne did have more cool stories to tell. As, I think, did Elle. Someone should tell the writers that just because Mia and Alejandro were annoying and stupid doesn't mean they need to kill off ALL their new characters.

So - are they going to use the old 'Claire's blood' trick in your story?
Vera Cobb chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Oh poor Peter! Everyone wants to sleep with him because he's Sylar. That's completely sad and hilarious and ridiculous, because Hello - Have the people SEEN Peter? He's hotness personified (except for his stupid hair!)

Hehe - Sylar with Sylar - there's something I haven't thought about before... And oh dear - now I have to go and wash my brain out with carbolic soap. Thank you.
Vera Cobb chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
That was SO Hiro. Basically, whenever there's a mention of 'Destiny' Hiro has to be involved. You're right - he is very single minded in his ideas of good and evil.

Hiroics. Love that term. Very clever.
Vera Cobb chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Claire and Sylar - eek! Claire and Peter - eek eek!

Claire should stick with Gretchen and Sylar needed to NOT kill Elle. Moron. I'll never understand what that plot line was trying to achieve.

Hehe - brain-rape. Funny word.
Vera Cobb chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Hehe. Same plot twist twice. I love it. You seem to spoof all the things that irritate me and it's awesome.
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
You had me at 'Nobody made fun of Sylar's hair.' Hehe. Poor Peter...but really, his hair is just SO silly.

Love this fic!
Vera Cobb chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I can't stop laughing. This is mental and hilarious. I love it. I nearly choked when I read that last line about Nikki/Jessica/Peter having another reason to visit Nathan. I always did think it was creepy that Nathan flirted with Nikki, slept with Jessica and THEN slept with Tracy. I'm just waiting to see what he does with Barbara when/if she ever shows up...
Boisterous Hal chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I can't believe I only just discovered this fic - I just read the first seven chapters in one go. I loved them all. Poor Peter, being stuck in Sylar's body (though come to think of it, it couldn't be that bad - teeheehee). I loved the flashbacks, and Daphne's scene (though saddened by the poor decision making of the Heroes writers). This fic is full of win!
getl0st chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Hahaha, these past couple of chapters have been hilarious. Please update again soon!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
great work on chapter 6 & 7.

that is odd that Daphne could not see the bullet coming and dodge.
Gamebird chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Hey, thanks for using my idea!

And you made me laugh so hard I cried when they killed Daphne. It was so pointedly true!

As for Matt vs. Peter-as-Sylar, I think you should riff off of the Sylar/Nathan thing. Have Peter show up looking like Sylar and Matt be, "Hey, dude, your face is slipping. Here, let me mind-meld you back together with some mental duct tape and baling wire." and assault Peter, trying to convince him that's he's really his brother, Nathan. When Peter convinces Matt that he believes he's Peter, not Nathan, Matt can be all ...

Um, I'm not sure what his reaction would be. I'll leave that to you. You're the funny one.
Wermo chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I can't believe you are stuck in the least! This was good; the early ones were better.

Considering how Matt loves Sylar, how they shared the same head and was willing to kill himself to do him in? I'm sure you'll think of something.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »