Reviews for Advent of the Cenobites
anon chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
He ... I almost thought the female was going to say, "Five at once? Why not make it six?" And she volunteers...

He he, I can imagine it now, Tenchi in front of the firing squad ... er I mean the girls, "Well, we got a new resident, girls I'd like you to meet ... uh say, what is your name?" while the cenobite hangs off of his arm like and offers to sleep in his room.
dp03kf chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Poor, poor Tenchi, being told that he was in a worser hell than Hell itself. I feel sorry for him, anyway, great story!
djk1982 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was so f*g awesome! When Pinhead and company emerged, I was expecting some sort of ultra-graphic throwdown with Tenchi and Ryoko, but it was even better! Pinhead's comment on Tenchi's life was absolutely priceless! Keep up the good work!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
*evil grin* I wonder what will happen to Pants?

I sure can think of a few things... *maniac laughter*...
PeaceBear chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
...oi...thats funny.

"This boy is already in his own personal hell. Not even we can improve upon it."

"Five at once? Your suffering must be indescribable... I envy you,"

LOL
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
*snicker* LOL! Oh my, this fic was much better than I expected. Pinhead's comment was hilarious and made the perfect punchline, transforming all the earlier suspense into humor. Great job. This fic truly made me laugh.
Tenchi's Ryoko chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
lol, cute. I liked it. Especially the way ryoko was indifferent to the whole thing..
Dahneggan chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
that was freaky. cool story. the end was funny hehehe
yikes chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Heh heh heh, this is a good one. Very creative. I love it. Please write more story stories.
Muertos chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
More! Great story!
Sasami chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
A little disturbing, but I love how Ayeka finds it! DIE AYEKA!
Cyber Hyena chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
Tenchi must have the ultimate personal hell for Pinhead and his croines unable to "rub slat on the wound" as the saying goes. Keep it up!
Zettai chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
That was pretty funny
Dudley-San chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
Cool crossover. Details on the guest characters was quite sickening ans I love how you included the puzzle box.