Reviews for Only You Can Save Me
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Aww this was such a cute story! I loved it! Great job!
pnkats chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Loved it sooo much. Jacob! What a dog!
pnkats chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
So glad they are haing a baby
pnkats chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Awesome again!
pnkats chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Of course she will say yes!
pnkats chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Soooo awesome again. Loved it.
pnkats chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Loved Edwards pov. Story is so good
pnkats chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Omg I just found this and read it. It was soooo awesome!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Beautiful story. It made me smile. It made me cry. It was so well written. Loved it! Can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Isabella Nikole chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I can totally relate to Bella with the having a son situation. My ex cheated on me, and I got pregnant by him, he now has 6 children by 5 different mothers. All of them are girls except mine. I told him in one of the last conversations I had with him, that I was having a baby boy, and he will be the only boy he would ever have. And sure enough the 4 kids after mine are all girls! Karma is a bitch! Awesome story! So glad you did out takes of different parts!
MarchHare5 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Wow. What a beautiful story.
TheRedGirl chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I know it's been a while since you wrote this story but I'm just now becoming a fanFiction lover and while working my way through all the wonderful writing, I happened upon yours. This story brought many tears to my eyes and because it was written so well and with so much feeling and love, it definitely goes in my "favorite stories" category. Thanks for doing such wonderful work and I hope you continue writing.
saintfudge chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
thanks for sharing a beautiful story ... have fun
SEXYDESCULLEN chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Oh my gosh! Best story ever!
ibinitch chapter 7 . 8/4/2012