Reviews for Only You Can Save Me
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Holy hell that was a great story...
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You did a wonderful job on this one shot. It was sweet, realistic and god Edward is hot. Ellie sounds like such a loving daughter that just wants her daddy happy. I'm so glad I was able to help you with this and that you took my idea and RAN with it and WON!

erica
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love, love LOVED this. It had a little bit of this and whole lot of that. And you would be out of your ever lovin' mind not to fall in love w/ Ellie. She was Edward and Bella's biggest fan. She wanted them together from the moment she laided eyes on Bella because she made her dad smile.

Being the HEA girl I am, the ending was the icing on the cake for me. It left me satisfied, but hungry for more. If that makes any sense.

Two words... Absolutely. Beautiful.
Sunshine83 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Loved your story!
MLFanatic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Now this would've been a great expanded story, but just like this...it was Amazing!You did such a wonderful job on the storyline...I love how you made them come full circle and Ellie? What a doll! This was one of your best to date. Thanks for sharing it with us!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I never would have thought a Edward being a mechanic. That was probably one of the best visuals I have had of him. Sexy. It killed me to see him still tryig to cope with the loss of his wife. I was holding my breath in a couple spots. On being when he explained what happened. Also a little bit after that. Thanks for ending it with a smile.

;0)
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
iits SO cute

ii LOVE iit!

bad thiink its One-shOt Only

wa...
lyleslove chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
loved this! absolutely beautiful characters.
Famingo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was so sweet! Poor damaged Edward was just waiting for Bella to help heal his broken heart. It looks like she started doing that from the first time she spoke to his beautiful daughter. He sounds like a fabulous dad and I would totally be hot for him if I were Bella too. :) Good luck in the contest.
wisdomous chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
oh my gosh that was so fucking sweet. and thank you for the fuckawesome dreams i'm going to have tonight about masculine mechanicward.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
ow, I'm on the very verge of tears right now!

*snif*

it was so cute!

I'm asuming this is the only post right?

It would be a nice story for you to write... oh I'm a sucker for happy endings hehe

Love ya even more today!

Cynthia
ksm chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was a lovely story. It really pulled me in. Great job!

Kat
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
oh that was perfectly beautiful,thank you
tehrager chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So far the best entry I've read. I'm really glad you wrote that 'epilogue' thingie. I've been dying to read about Bella ending up with Daddyward and his kid, but nobody writes that ending. They just meet and they have sex and that's about it. So.. thank you for that.

This is brilliant. Loved Daddy-bikeward.
janneyt chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was really good, I could see a story being made out of that idea!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »