Reviews for Only You Can Save Me
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
the-glory-days chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
*wipes tears away*

This was absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful. I loved it so much. Every part of the story was tugging at a different emotion, and Edward honestly broke my heart. You did an amazing job. ~Jen
dlawrey chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Beautiful! Wish there was more!
adma845 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
loved it
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was really sweet! I have to say, I've never read Edward as a grease monkey, but you made him H.O.T!
Dazzled77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved your story. I would love it even more if you would fill in the blanks of those two years to see how their relationship progressed.I would also love to see them after the baby is born. Please continue!
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Loved every single bit of it. The build up was slow, steady, and fantastic. Loved the characters you so lovingly brought to life. Loved it. Loved it. Would love it as a multi chaptered story as well. sigh.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Are you freaking serious Dawn?

Oh my god, that was awesome!

Thankyou for adding another image for my "edward cullen sexual fantasies jar" with this one:

"disheveled hair, unshaven face, tight faded blue jeans and a white muscle shirt with grease stains scattered across it, showcasing his muscular arms and shoulders'

Wow, thats one mother of a fuckhot image!

I am in awe an slightly envious of the way you write, i have loved everything you have written.

The only thing i'm sad about is that this is a one-shot...

There is so much story there, that i got to the bottom hoping that you would keep writing this story! I'd love to know what ha[[ened in between that day and the wedding : )

BUT i know how many stories you are already writing, and i love them all.

Can't wait for more "late night encounters", the sequel to "anything but conventional" and i'm still praying that one day we will get to see more of "taken".

LOVED this story so much. Thankyou for sharing this one with us! 3
StarlightSuccubus chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Dawnie! Loved it! Totally, totally loved it!

It was worth the effort and stressing over it because the finished product is completely awesome. I have a smile on my face now because this Edward is simple delicious and OMFG so sweet!

Loved Elie and I would have love to see her reaction about Bella and Edward being together, but I guess the outtake? *pouts*

I completely love the ending and how they reached it. Seth was wrong and Bella and Edward are meant for each other... The jacket scene was... sexy and awesome, loved it! I wish I could know what Edward was thinking...

Also, yummy... Levi's... Hahahahaha...

More or Bikeward/Dilfward?

Please?

Hahahaha...

Charlie and Chri, win! *thumbs up*

Love you hard and this was totally worth the effort and stressing out... This was awesome and I wish I could have been there with you more that I was able to.

XOXO,

Karla
marcy86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow That was beautiful Dawn. Im amazed how lovely this story was and when you read it you just cant help it to want more. Everything you write is amazing and it gets better and better with each story. I hope you know just how great and talented writer you are. Please dont ever stop writing! Pretty please?

Are you planning to continue the story once the contest is over? Because at least another one-shot to the story will be awesome. If not, no worries the story is fantastic with or without an insight to their marriage.

Love you girl,

Marcy xoxo
readerkitty chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I normally avoid oneshots like the plague. If I did not have you on alert I would never have read this little gem. So glad I did though. What a great read. Thankyou.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I almost burnt dinner tonight because I couldn't tear my eyes away. Your story had me absolutely captivated from the first word to the last. I had to come back and read it again after dinner because all I could think of was your delicious characters. I know I'm not alone in wanting this story to be expanded. Edward, Bella and Ellie have so much more to share. Fabulously amazing.
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That is one of the most beautiful stories I think I've ever read.

For such a relatively short story you managed to capture and include so much.

I sincerely loved it.

Though I'm not surprised, I've loved everything you have written so far.

Thank you.

Until next time.

*Euphoria9*
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved this story! It's incredibly sweet and sentimental. I love the way Bella slowly built up an emotional connection with both Edward and Ellie.
magan bagan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was so beautiful bb! I loved their connection and how you kept it realistic. I know everyone loves to see one-shots continued and you probably haven't considered extending this, but as I got closer to the end I wondered about seeing their relationship progress.

How they both healed each other, Jake. Anyways, I just loved the idea and you did a beautiful job of writing it.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »