Reviews for Only You Can Save Me
nayomelynn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I loved this its awesome
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thank you for writing.

i LOVE this DILFward/mechanicward. I love how he thought Jake was a loser for fucking up his marriage to B and that Jake was a shitty mechanic(LOL)

I love how Seth stuck by Bella and their banter was awesome.

I love how devoted Edward was to Sam and how he is an awesome Dad to Ellie.

Ellie is sweet & it's pretty cool of her to want her Dad to be happy. She was totes awesome with Bella & trying to play matchmaker. Just adorable.

I'm glad both EB got their HEA:)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
He certainly looked like a mechanic; disheveled hair, unshaven face, tight faded blue jeans and a white muscle shirt with grease stains scattered across it, showcasing his muscular arms and shoulders.

Oh my holy hell. I do believe I need a lube job. And my oil checked. And anything else Edward feels is necessary.

"Oh, for the love of all that is holy. You'd think it was a deadly epidemic or something," I groaned, rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of these two men and walked around the counter to stand beside the young girl. "Hi, I’m Bella. I'd be more than happy to take you since it's obvious that these men are wimps."

*snort*

"So have you seen my dad's monster?"

I choked on my soda at her sudden question, and my eyes widened. "Excuse me? His what?"

Yeah, my mind was in the gutter, too.

She took my outstretched hand and pulled herself up in front of me. "Will you at least think about it, Bella? I don't want my dad to be miserable anymore. And if I could pick a mom, I'd pick you."

Aw.

I really enjoyed reading that. If you ever think about expanding it (like maybe writing those missing 2 years), I would most definitely read it.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You HAVE to expand upon this after the contest is over. I would love to see this lengthened out into a full length story.
darksunlight74 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow i loved it...very sweet and moving and hot, love dadward
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh...I really loved this! I wouldn't mind seeing the two years in between *hinthint* LoL...seriously though, this could make a great chapter story if you were up for it. Adding the story to my alerts just in case :)
vivalalove chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow, that was great! I really loved it!
xxManderz2011xx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WOW! AMAZING! I really liked this.
billy41 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
that was absolutely brilliant xx
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow... loved it! a broken edward in need of bella and his daughter was so sweet and not evil like in so many stories! ;)
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
amazing 1 shot! made me smile
KrzyRiver chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Sque! Charlie married me? Good boy Charlie!

*Clears throat* Sorry, that totally made up for me being sick all weekend. Moving on now...

I fucking love this bb. DILFward? Guh! Nothing hotter than that. But you made him all sad and tortured and I swear to God if you bring me to the edge of tears one more time, you're going to have to deal with the floodgate you open. Just sayin.

Awesome job bb! I love you hard! MWAH!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Probably my favorite entry so far! I LOVED it! Very realistic and emotional! I loved your seemingly bad boy mecanic Edward with a very good heart underneath! I loved Edward and Ellie's relationship and I really loved your Bella! She takes control of what she wants and I like that! All in all, I'll definitely be voting for you!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71