Reviews for Remember This Moment
Very nice! Good job. :) I dig it.
This is the kind of story I'm looking for. But i guess some just stops writing and lost interest in it. I know it's been too pong! But I'm atill keeping my phalanges crossed that at some point. In time. You'll have the heart to continue this. Coz this'll be a good one!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Love it! Hope to see more :)
e13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Update!
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT GREY'S ANATOMY ANYMORE? SHAME ON YOU!
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
love it
love is overrated chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
So disappointed I really like this story line and was hopeing some one would finnish it.
Tree chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
That is so sad I really liked this story.
SBoleyn chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Hello(: You Know I read this and it was AMAZING!...I was thinking if maybe you could give me the concept of what you were planning to do, I mean Mer and Mark past relationship, and how everything was going to come out, so I could write it, with somethings of my own...Obviusly I put at the begining of the story that the idea belongs to you. Plese let me konw if you agree.

xoxo Sam.
Seriously chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
You have over 25 reviews for this story and u aren't enspired to write more? Ppl here would kill for a quarter of that kind of reponse ah well it would be a good idea hope someone takes it (the idea) and writes their own
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
ok, seriously, update this! 3 it!
reina13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i like it
unknown chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I am a huge mermark fan. will you be continuing this story?
MerMark fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is a good start, adding in more description would make it fantastic. I can't wait to see where you go with this :)
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
intriguing. can't wait to read more.