Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Where does she start? Was she kidnapped by this Royce guy she was seeing? Alice didn't like him at all and thought he was no good and possibly dangerous. Rosalie wouldn't say anything about him to Bella. So Bella doesn't know what to do or where to look. And she sort of blames Alice for not keeping a better eye on Rosalie. And now there's an artist who is staring at her. And making her think strange thoughts. Ones she never would have had back home.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Hmm. Betting the mysterious girl with the red umbrella is none other than Bella. Receiving yet another letter from Rosalie? What was in the letter that made Bella cry? Is Rosalie in danger? Is it from home and something has happened to one of her family? Edward is very intrigued by her. Now he'll look for her everywhere he goes. And Alice? Does she ever attend Esme's gatherings? Will she show up with Bella in tow?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A very brave Bella. Don't think I'd have the courage to do what she's doing. And is that Emmett by any chance that she met outside the train station? Don't know if it's true, but have heard a lot of stories that the French are not very welcoming to visitors to their country, especially Amerians. At least one French woman is nice to Bella and willing to take her to Alice. Who isn't very welcoming herself until she finds out who Bella is.
idle.nights chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I am so glad I stumbled upon this story! One of my all time favorites now!
MK543 chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
This tale has such a 'when in Rome' attitude. Rose & Bella, raised in a seemingly completely different society, than Paris, with marriage before sex standards...even Rosalie calling herself a 'ruined woman'. Surely she was referring to Forks standards and not the ones she and Bella fell into, and quite easily. I do think it is odd that Bella and/or Edward have not even thought about marriage at all and that's just because it was normal even in Paris to be married in 1949. Still, the love between them is wonderful to read and sexy, too.
MK543 chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
Seems i am the last one to read this! OMG. BTW, I love it even it my other two reviews seems otherwise. This chapter Bella is reasonable and the ILY's, wonderful.
MK543 chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
I'm sure you've read this before but why can not the police be involved? Even when Rose was missing they didn't call them and now when she is obviously beaten, no police?
MK543 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
"...we had shifted gears so many times this evening, from sad to comforting to angry to loving... I was exhausted and confused."

Just the way I felt, as well!
Jackie K Paper chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
I don't remember when this was recced to me nor by whom, but I'm glad I finally read it - great read - thanks for writting and posting :)
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I hated, hated this story at first... So why did I come back to it and finish reading?

I don't know, can't put my finger on it...but somehow I read the rest of this story and just loved it. Really loved the tenderness and compassion and emotion.

It is still not a twilight story, but it is one hell of a romance novel! If twilight is how you express your romantic writings, I humbly shut my mouth, and will just enjoy the results!
ThiglDub chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Who are these people, and why is this story under "Twilight"?

This Bella person is just awful. Every word out of her mouth is a complaint, accusation, or an argument... Sometimes all three.

But you would have us believe that strangers are somehow endeared to this behavior?

How? Why?

These are questions I find myself asking. It is immensely frustrating to have a character act like a bytch, but other characters treat her like she is just loveliness incarnate. It doesn't make sense. At all.
macfaerie chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
VERY GOOD!

LOVE MAC!
tamarraaa chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read this story and it was by far one of the best! Please try and do a sequel ;)
Lyxa chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loving it :)
cay61 chapter 30 . 12/18/2011
Oh my... what a glorious adventure this story was! So full of passion for life and love! I've cried so many happy tears during the last few chapters! Thank you SO much for sharing this : ) both of you! oxoxox
2,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »