Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
Banky chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Aww, I'm loving this story so far - v film noir, and atmospheric! Keen to read more, as and when.

; )
hesterjane chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
AHH, they saw each other. I bet he was gaping because she's devastatingly pretty. Hmm, yep. He probably thought he would never see her again..and now he did. What a coincidence. I was sorta hoping she would bump into Emmett (again?). I think that was him the first time. Possibly. Lol. So I can't wait to see where this is going. Is there an update schedule or something?
hesterjane chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
well this seems interesting. he saw bella, didn't he? so adorable.

i am intrigued as to how all of them become intermingled throughout the story. can't wait for more :D
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Love it so far! I am very interested to hear more about Rosalie and to read how Alice and Bella will meet up with the boys.
RedRose23 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
really interesting story so far :) cant wait to read more about how bella gets along in paris and how they finally meet :)
ciaobella27 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Boo! I thought I had 3 chapters to catch up and there are only two. I wanted more.

I love how the dialogue flows. I feel like I hear them, french accents and all. So excited to delve into Rosalie's disappearance. There aren't enough mysteries in the fandom. I'm already loving struggling painter Edward!
Random-Girl87 chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
I'm loving this already :D

Its different from anything else i've read.

I hope you update soon xD
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
So I can't help but wonder about Edward's back story. I mean, the guy admits to seeing more tears than he should, he's plagued by nightmares, and he's living in a garret, making his living by doing street paintings. There's a story there. Add in his instant fascination with Bella and the trouble that she's in... and of course the trouble Rose is in... this is shaping up to be one hell of a story! I can't wait for more.
AliceDances01 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
**sigh** I want to go back to Paris.
my1edward chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Tres interessant. Bien sur, Edouard va perdre sa coeur a Bella. (OK, I haven't tried to write anything in French since 1981, and it shows, but you're inspiring me).
Iwant2sparkle chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Well, this was a very mysterious chapter! So I was thinking the girl with the red umbrella was Rosalie but I guess not if she has dark hair. Hm...who could it be? I'm very intrigued.
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Oh my, another captivating chapter. I enjoyed meeting Edward and I hope it was Bella who stepped into his vision (his life?). Wonderful update - can't wait for more! :
WootWoot83 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I meant to wait until this story got a little further along but I just couldn't resist. The plot sounded too good and the banner was too pretty… *SIGH* No regrets though - I love it so far! It's intriguing and different and I’m sure updates will be worth waiting for. So excited to see where this goes!
twifan7731 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Musician in the rain or artist? Ok, insight to Edward - is he American or French? But bloody hell - maybe English? Hmm, interesting. How will they meet - the slim dark girl and the musician? Waiting for more.
larin20 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I think you painted a good picture (sorry of the punniness of that statement) of how Edward is a struggling artist. He's missing his muse it seems and when the girl (Bella?) walks literally into his frame he is already effected by her.

Can't wait for more