Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Oh it's getting good can't wait for the update
D3vilishAngoOl chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I'm back~! Remember me? No, of course you don't. I'm usually just a lurker ;)

Brilliant story. But I feel like their voices are a bit too modern maybe? Probably just me. I was and always will be terrible at history. I just like romantic historical fiction. Don't we all?
twifan7731 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
A glimpse - perfect name for this chapter. Can't wait for more of this story. I love the descriptions - the rain tatoo the umbrella... very vivid.
Delandora chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Awesome chapter. Loving this story and can't wait for the next upate.
lislar chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Excellent beginning - wonderful writing - I can't wait for the next chapter!
lislar chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Oh I love Edward like this - Artward. And I love the Esme characterization - like a mixture of Zsa Zsa Gabor and Sophia Loren. The setting is brilliant also; makes me think of An American in Paris or Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire(same era.)
lislar chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderfully written so far. I can't wait for more.
MissA540 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Good job! I have a question though, is this the same day in Edward's chapter, or is it the next day? Au bientot, Lexi.
k562 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
oh. love love this so far. can't wait to see what's next!
Eagles17 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
What a beautiful story! I love how you capture the intricate details and feeling of the city - plus, I love when authors post pics, etc., it adds so much to the story!

I can't wait to read what happens next, I hope it's EPOV!
madehoney chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
ooh very good and very bad at the same time! now he is in her head as she is in his!

but he has to watch out she wont be easy

update sooN!
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Yay, Bella's seen Edward and Edward of course saw her the night before. Maybe they'll speak to each other tomorrow night!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
so loving this! great atmosphere, love the characterizations. just really really good! can't wait to see this develop!
my1edward chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
C'est vrai-Paris has a way of making a person feel like someone else and wanting other things. I spent a summer there, turned 18 there. It was a transforming experience. Enjoying your story very much.
Dawnriki chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Got to love an Edward stare-down. I hope Bella finds a decent lead soon, she doesn't have much to go on!
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »