Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Yay, Bella's seen Edward and Edward of course saw her the night before. Maybe they'll speak to each other tomorrow night!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
so loving this! great atmosphere, love the characterizations. just really really good! can't wait to see this develop!
my1edward chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
C'est vrai-Paris has a way of making a person feel like someone else and wanting other things. I spent a summer there, turned 18 there. It was a transforming experience. Enjoying your story very much.
Dawnriki chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Got to love an Edward stare-down. I hope Bella finds a decent lead soon, she doesn't have much to go on!
lovelyeshelle chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
So far ... I'm liking this story a lot! It's different than anything I've read in ffn. I like that Edward is a painter also ... Cant wait to read more!
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
loved the update!
Raewright chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Oh Honey, we are very glad he isn't Jacob!

Good chapter! Dying for an Edward/Bella confrontation.
NanMcCullen chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Oh... the tension is building! Wow! And Alice does seem a little flighty, and promiscuous... especially for that day in age. In any case, I love, love, love it and can't wait for more!
manda2784 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Oh, they've seen each other now! I can't wait to see what will happen next. By the way, I'm loving the writing style in this story.
Melee03 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Beautifully written, really enjoying this story.
WootWoot83 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
This story has completely captured me. I love the historical details woven into the suspenseful plot... It's definitely keeping me on my toes! I also especially love the visual of an Audrey Hepburn Alice - That's perfect!
Euphoria9 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Wow, I love this story.

I can't believe you put out another amazing chapter so quickly.

Edward danderous, hm. Only to her hormones

Thank you.

Until next time,

bootsie chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Enjoying reading this! Thanks for writing!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I enjoyed this chapter and them first seeing each other and making eye contact. Can't wait to see what happens next!
treasurecoast chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Great story and plot! Love the the description of Paris and the people. Very atmospheric and film noir. I can picture everything from the details. Can't wait to read more!
2,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »