Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
The painting he's working on sounds beautiful and a bit melancholy. I think the girl he saw was Bella, but if so, why was she out in the rain crying? I can't wait to find out more!
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
thanks! XD

Awesome job..

wait.. the gir with the red umbrella is Bella right?

That's what I thought.. (as in Edward is the artist!)

LOoking forward to the next chapter!
Euphoria9 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Still got me hooked, I love this portraial of Edward and I'd put money on the girl crying by the river with the red umbrella as Bella.

I've decided I need to learn French pretty quickly though,LOL

My only complaint would be make the chapters longer, I want more and they end far to soon.(BooHoo)

Until next time.

*Euphoria9*
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Deep is all that comes to mind when reading this chapter I love it
madehoney chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
aww he lost his chance!

update soon!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Great chapter! Glad to see Edward and how the story got its name. Can't wait for the next update!
Cahawbalily chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Wow - I can just see the painting with the red umbrella standing out against the shadows. You really have a way with words!
manda2784 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Yeah, we've met Edward now! It's only chapter 2, and I'm getting pulled into this story even more. I love it! I'm looking forward to more. This is a great story so far :)
Delandora chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
So far so good. Really detailed. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
flecour chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
mhmm always love me an artist. )

Excellent Chapter! )
Raewright chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Ah. I love Edward as the artist! And Esme looks fun!
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
loved the update!
egurdi1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I'm so so so looking forward to reading this story. :] I can't wait to see what yall have in mind!
Raewright chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great start! I like the mood and setting!
IAmToWait chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I like it so far. The plot is intriguing. A good mystery/adventure is always great to read. It's also very well-written thus far. I'm very much looking forward to reading the coming chapters.
2,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »