Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
dianscot chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Ooh la la... how is E always so hot ad irresistible?
dianscot chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Kelly457 chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
La Resistance led me to this saga; well worth it!
Ninkita chapter 30 . 8/3/2016
Loved this so much! I would have liked to review every chapter, but fanfic was misbehaving and that didn't happen. Anyhow, thank you so much for writing!
Ninkita chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
oh Dear! Royce has her completely brainwashed...
Ninkita chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Oh Edward! Love Esme and her flamboyance, and just... the feel of this is perfect.
Ninkita chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Oh dear, that definitely doesnt sound like Rose! And another encounter in the rain :)
Ninkita chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
I loved the imagery here. I could so easily imagine the scene, and the painting, and that splash of red.
Ninkita chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Hi, I enjoyed the first chapter. I feel bad for bella though... she sounds overwrought.
Juuh Malfoy chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
Loved your fic! Altough i gotta say that i would've loved to see edward meeting bella's parents hahah
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Ok, let's talk about this handsome, mystery, super sexy painter Edward that you create, I mean, he is so uff and the confident that he show on that last sentence makes me love him even more jajaja, maybe Bella is not going to think that right now, but I'm sure we are going to think a like very soon, jajaja I hope so! Jajaja
Thanks again for the amazing story, I can't say how much I'm loving it!
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Hello! ok, I'm new in this story and I absolutely love it! Every chapter mesmerise me and I need to read more and more, just like when you're reading an amazing book and you can't let it go! Jaja. this is the kind of story that made fanfiction great once, and I'm so happy I found it, thank you and justaskalice for create this awesome story.
See you soon and thanks!
Vivi H88 chapter 30 . 3/31/2016
Great story :)
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
I love finding stories of this quality on here, and that is why I stick around. Thank y'all so much for sharing your story with us. It was beautiful.

harkie5 chapter 30 . 2/17/2016
Awesome story! I loved every chapter!
2,070 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »