Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
melistories chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Such a great story! I'm sure you have heard that hundreds of times since this is an see story but it's true and I'm so glad I found it! Now I'm off to read more of your work.
amberkey chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Such an amazing wonderful beautiful story!
4MeJasper chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Royce, huh.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
So she's met Alice.
ginkgo00 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Aww shucks
KL93 chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
Ugh this while story was so beautiful. I'm going to Paris soon and can't wait to feel the atmosphere that you have depicted!
KL93 chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
I love how the characters have matured so much in these chapters. Each if them have supported each other and helped each grow and that is very beautiful. :)
KL93 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Despite how much I love this story so far, Bella seems super naive and comes off as pretty inconsiderate especially with the cat and Alice. Great story though so far! Very intriguing!
Emmaline3 chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
Magnificent story! Thank you...
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
So, again, Bella was so self obsessed that Rose became all about Bella. She is such a damsel in distress!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
I am dumb founded how Edward could be so enraptured with bella and she still is in denial about her feelings?
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
I love this story but I don't know if I like Bella. She's so judgemental, she is closed off but is a know it all. So self involved, and now she wants to out Edward when she is incapable of saying the L word? Maybe she should worry about her own issues, like her emotional detachment. Oh, and fuck Rose. I don't care what the situation is, she should be confined to her situation.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Lovely.
LAB1 chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
Wow! What an incredibly romantic story! I love Edward and his thoughts. I laughed myself silly over the cat!
debslmac chapter 30 . 5/13/2014