Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Finally, Bella told Edward that she loved him. I felt so sorry for him having to wait so Long. I understand why she waited, but damn! I just Love Esme, she is so good for Rose.
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
This just keeps getting better and better! Thank God Rose reached out to Bella! And thank God she had Edward, Jasper, Alice and especially Emmett there for her also. Too bad about her baby...

Thank God Edward finally got to make love to his Bella. I love when that happens! :D
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Poor Jasper! Poor Alice, she doesn't know how to help him. We know, of course, that she will find away. Now, how can Bella help Edward? I am still sooo loving this wonderful story. You ladies rock!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
I guessed right, Kate was lost in a bombing, so awful for Edward. I can't imagine him going to the US now...he seems made for Paris. I know he will enjoy the scenery of Forks, but is it too tame for him? I know he'll try anything for Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
So I wonder what is in Edwards past. Did his family get bombed out in the war? Was Kate his sister or friend? Time will tell. You Ladies did a phenomenal job on this story! And what happened to Jasper? POW? Burned?
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I am loving this story! I love how almost everybody is in Paris now. Ladies, you have done a fantastic job on this. Congrats!
Riam chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
What a lovely story. It really felt as if I was in the fifties ,you created a great atmosphere, everything felt true to this era .
I'm slowly reading all your stories and enjoying them tremendously.
Hippogriff tamer chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Fantastic story! I loved how you wrote the characters and it was fun imagining them being in the 1950's with the clothes and way they spoke at times. Thanks for sharing it!
angstward chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This story is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
angie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Yay! I'm review number 2000! Great story and very well written.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
I read this story in one go the other night - but left off the epilogue for a few days because I didn't want it to end! So we don't see them get married or have children? Or is that another installment that I just haven't found yet? Just in case you aren't getting it through my roundabout way of saying things - I really loved your story. Well done!
(p.s. next though - why don't you re-write the story with different names and publish it for real?)
zeeber chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
Loved this story!

Thank you both for sharing your words...Brenda
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Great story
Tammygrrrl chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
Wonderful story!
serena chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
ah! i knew it! not an heart attack but he's already disappointed!
2,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »