Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
yayasimone chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I knew a delightful older couple who lived and worked in Paris in the '50's. He was a photographer for the army so you can imagine what wonderful pictures they had, many of which were made into poster size. I spent many hours with them learning about Paris. I have always thought that would have been the best time to be there. Your story is evoking so many emotions and I am enjoying it immensely.
Robstenforever chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
This is amazing! Thank you!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Girl with a Red Umbrella has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
elenute chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
I don't usually leave a review, but your story made me want to leave one. Thank you for such a wonderful story, I was hesitant about reading it at first, but now I finally understand that stories like this, from different age and time are usually the best stories.
It really left me longing and wondering how it would be to live in 1950, just a few years after war, in Paris, without all the technologies we now have, were the people more truthful and happy?
I started learning French last autumn, so it felt nice to recognize phrases without translator.
Thank you for this story again, it really touched my soul.
MyAmetRaven chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
Beautiful story and beautiful writing. I felt as if I was in Paris along side Bella n Edward.
twilightladies chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I have no idea how i've just come across this beauty now but im so glad that i did!
I could not put this story done! The relationship between Bella & Edward was beautiful, i loved how it developed slowly & at a believable rate :)
Feminine Archetype chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
So strange...my grandfather's first words to my grandmother were the exact same. They had been sharing a class together and he would watch her because he liked her (and her hair). When she had it cut he was upset...even after almost 60 years of marriage she still kept it long for him.

P.S. I am enjoying this story so far. :) thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
Ah that was a lovely fic. thanks. xx
Debra doo chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
Love. Love. Love.
debra doo chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
I just have to tell you ( that is if you still see comments), I was using my dad's walker last month when I broke my ankle. I had a music festival to work ( I am an artist ), my best friend decorated my walker with ribbons and a cup holder ;o). I would love to send you a pic... Debra
Debra doo chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
Oh. Good. God.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Have I told you lately, how much I love this story?
Debra doo chapter 17 . 11/19/2012