Reviews for Holding Out
QueenyLeAcH chapter 2 . 3/12
...

SO WHAT HAPPENED?!

This was all awesome and mysterious and you left it as a cliffhanger! What is going on between Chisato and Satoru? Are they cousins? Siblings? Come on! I need to know what you had in mind!
Amarante96 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Please update soon, I love this story and if you no longer feel like writing, could you possibly pm me what the contents of the note are exactly? This :)))
SerenityAlways chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love this show. Fanfic is a fun thing to find! Tell us more! What exactly was being held back I wonder? I hope to see more.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
cute
Didi chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
More please? I loved the series and I thought it was so adorable. But there was so much more they could do with it and the series could have easily had double the episodes.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I don't get it... but atleast you wrote a fanfic for 'Atashinchi no Danshi'! A million thanks! Can I make a request... just asking... Can you please try to make a story... summary What if Chisato had a younger sister who she found doesn't have a family and so takes the little girl in as a younger sis. And when she fills the role of being a mother, her younger sis follows as well and maybe... falls for Akira. (Just suggesting) Bye!
Ayaka Sara chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
why oh why? Now I want to know what was in the letter. Hehe..I really like how you captured them... *smiles* good work!
Ku-chyan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great! So fun to read anything Atashinchi no Danshi, and this definitely makes me want to put serious effort into one as well.

I think you got Takeru really well in this, especially considering it's only a drabble. I liked the line "He didn’t understand why the midget had been so upset", lol!