Reviews for The Gateway of Mysteries
bill560682 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
now personally i would have taken nuclear warheads from muggle nukes and sent them threw the stargate to any and all goa'uld worlds. this would cut the goa'uld forces down by 80 to 90 percent and take out their shipyards and mining. an after they are threw finger pointing at who did what and fighting over who the new leaders are they should have lost 90 to 95 percent of their jaffa and ships. so as a result the goa'uld will be a minor pest instead of a major threat.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Loving it!
Can't wait for more!
werd me chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
DarkRayvin chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Oh please, please, please, please, PLEASE say you haven't dropped either this story or off the edge of the Earth? D: This story is insanely facinating and gripping and-and- I REALLY wanna know what happens to SET-One! O_O
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
While this is a great cross-over, or more rewrite of SG1 manned by wizards and witches, it would have been nicer to have Harry not take on Jack's personality so much. Also, for someone that destroyed Voldemort, Harry is starting to seem like a magical wimp. As for Hermione, she is far more combative than even in the books.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Definitely have Harry being Jack down; which is way out of character for Harry...he is normally reserved and not pushing arrogant.
thesagerk chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
bloody hell - this was awesome! I can't wait to read more! This is one of the best crossover fic's I have ever read!
ryuou chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Great fic, please continue soon
Draco volans chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Just read the first chapter. I can tell you've researched the stargate verse quite closely, so kudos for that and I look forward to reading further.
kyrtus chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Interesting. Although you have not updated in a number of months I still hope to see more in the future.
stark40763 chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
looks like Earth is gonna be toast! Though let's hope Harry and his friends can pull a SG-1 special out of their asses in time. (I am of course referring to how well SG-1 could blow up stuff, though I doubt that they will be blowing up any Solar Systems in this timeline.) I'm glad that they will be able to save Egeria, and they probably won't touch that weapon on Velona, especially after Orlin's warning. I hope you write more on Sam and Daniel, who I'm glad still has Sha're, since she wasn't stolen by Apophis.
stark40763 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Hmm...I doubt Imhotep will be very happy when he finds out that his sister is Bastet's host. Though I do wonder what plans you have for Atlantis and the Antartic Gate. Perhaps the Muggles will find it, and they'll set up their own team after all. I do wonder what Daniel has been doing all this time, since Dr. Langford never found the Stargate all those years ago.
stark40763 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
No Earth/Tok'ra alliance it least for now it seems. though I hope they have a better relationship with the Tollan than the US did.
stark40763 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
That snarky Canadian scientist wouldn't happen to be Mckay would it? I imagine that he would receive quite a few hexes, since he wouldn't necessarily believe in magic, despite seeing it performed.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Crap...Looks like the Goblins should have left The gate buried. Now it looks like the Goa'uld will get many magical hosts...