Reviews for Never Wear White After Labor Day
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Haha LOVE IT! How wicked would it be if thats how it all pans out :D
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
I apologize for not reviewing this or responding to your accusation that I was in some small way responsible for this. How can you say that? I am, as always, completely innocent (totally guilty) of anything that is less than pure of thought or act.

You write terrific dialogue. Seriously.
LivingForTv chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Loved the description of the angels, and this sentence was wonderful: "Blinding white celestial light flared, which made the ass kicking very hard to see"
Pandora de Romanus chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Awsome! The Zacharia bit got me laughing out my chair!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Awesome!
rog457 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Just great stuff. All I could think of when I saw Sam/Lucifer was I sure hope he's not going to start disco dancing. I don't really want Dean to say yes to Michael but I sure can picture him all in black with blue & gold wings and a really badass attitude.
smartassmusicjunkie94 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Fucking hilarious story! Laughed the whole way through it! Love your work per usual though I didn't really get the whole Cate Blanchette joke! :P
CCWhite chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Hee, loved it and wish it was so. :D
CCWhite chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOL, this was hilarous. If anything would get Dean to say Yes, that would be it. Eternity with that Lucifer would drive humanity nuts. Lucifer wouldn't need the Croatoan Virus.

And dont' forget the white socks.
Merisha chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
OMG, lets just pray that if the boys do get 'condomised' they survive the fall out :( - who knows what evil plans Kripke is brewing LOL XD

Wonderful drabbles bud!

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
ROFL XD - trust them to be having a civilized conversation before the doodie hits the fan LOL XD
Merisha chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
ROFL XD - Cate Blanchette ... Iza love :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG Sammy was so awesome :D - but I can see Luci drinking Earl Grey LOL XD
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Yep, I could deal with this for a showdown! Good job! :D:D
graceofgod chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
ah, the dulcet tones of brotherly love. I love that even as angels/fallen angels, they still somehow manage to keep some bits of themselves - I can so see Sam/Lucifer drinking tea like that, and Dean/Michaels reaction to being called Cate is perfect!

Ta!