Reviews for Never Wear White After Labor Day
OcherMe chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
haha loved it! I would love for the show to end this way as well...but I don't think Kripke will let our emotions go that easily!
Meggin Lane chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
(LOL) I think you got the color scheme right for sure. If Lucifer/Sam is going to be dressed in unsullied white then Michael/Dean will surely be dressed in badass black!

Eases my angst-thank you!
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
*snort* Bwahaha, he got Zach too, that's awesome. Both brothers safe, evil taken care of, Castiel still around...Hm, I think I like your ending better! Are you sure we can't get you on staff?
Swellison chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Yippee! And a happy ending. Although I'm guessing it's defintely an AU from what we'll see onscreen.

Miyo86 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
*.* You make Michael/Dean sound so cool, in addition to his already smokin hot looks. I LOVE the wings : D
Swellison chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
This sounds in character, and it's humorous, but I'm having a hard time pinning down why it's humourous.

Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
*Bites tongue* Bobby! XD That's so bad...Of all the reasons for Dean to say yes..*giggles*
Swellison chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Of course Michael will wear black, if Lucifer's in white. I'm trying to imagine what color celestial fire is.

Swellison chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh, my. This is twisted and warped, and I laughed, so my sense of humor has obviously been affected by my time spent in the Wiinchester Universe.

sylia91 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
As much as I'd like Dean to keep his humanity, I wouldn't mind witnessing some righteous smiting as done by Dean. It would be trickster worthy in just punishment and style I think.
sylia91 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I seriously think the Cate Blanchette remark was an insider joke about how pretty Jensen is.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
I vote for your showdown!
PADavis chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Now I bear some responsibility for this - wings of electricity and celestial fire. Yowza. This just cracked me up - each one. A fey Lucifer and a speechless Castiel. These were amazing and funny and delightful.

Phoebe
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
S! I HATE ZACH! WIN! EPIC WIN! WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
*sheilds her eyes* ahh! oh noes! write on!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »