Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
emvee001 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is off to a great start. I can't wait to keep reading and learn how the plot unfolds.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
please tell me you have the next chapter lined up in the next few days? this story is interesting :) i'm really anxious now!
AmandaJayne86 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow this story sounds brilliant - I can't wait to see what happens. I love the originality as I haven't seen or read anything similar. Can you please let me know if you have an update schedule in mind? Thanks!

xo
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Really neat idea you two had! I'm excited to see where this goes.
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm loving the premise for this story - and the setting? All 'American in Paris' with Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron - dreamy! Looking forward to meeting Edward, following the clues to figure out the mystery of Rose, and seeing how all the characters weave their way into the story.
Anony chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great start! Can't wait to see how this story unfolds. Especially since you and Spanglemaker both have such wonderful stories :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WOW, this is the first fic that I red that is set in other time, and let me tell you I am pretty hooked up by now and it's only the first chapter!

I hope you guys update soon...

It's new to have Bella and Rose as BFF's, but it works with me :)

Alice, as fashinable as ever, I kind of love that hehe.

I'm guessing that the one who helped Bella was either Emmett or a stranger...

This is really good guys!

Love ya!

Cynthia
jm1708 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It seams that this is going to be a very interesting journey.

J'aime France, and French, you didn't have any mystakes.

Well I will love to keep reading this story.
hmonster4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yay! I am so excited about this! I love the concept - and can't wait to see where you take this!
nurseroxy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So far the story is very interesting and I'm so curious to see where it is going. Bella already seems to be overwhelmed, you've created a great descriptive characterization of her so far. It seems as though a lot research has gone into this already and it makes the story all the more compelling. Tres Bien.
xPixie-Chick chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow nice story I love that you incorporate struggles that Bella might've had mixed with all the troubles of tourists! :)
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yay! I can finally review!

Spangle and Abby, I am just beyond thrilled for your new story - it's going to be epic! I loved both Faking It and Kissed the Girls, and I KNOW I will absolutely adore your collab. :)

Now, I love this first chapter, and my heart is just bursting for Bella. She's so sweet and so brave! I hope Alice will calm her down and soothe her frazzled psyche. I can't wait to meet all the characters and see them off on their way to find Rose. (Was that Emmett who helped Bella with the map?)

I will say I am eager to learn about what Rose has been up to, of course where she is, and especially to meet the other characters who I dearly hope to be Jasper and Edward. :)

I'm giddy, can you tell? And I look forward to more from you both! :)
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107