Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
ellseigh chapter 30 . 6/18/2010
i absolutely love this story :) it captured my attention with the very first paragraph! i started reading it yesterday and finished today, i just couldn't get enough. please please please do a couple of outtakes or even maybe write a sequel! i love you both very much! thanks so much for the amazing read.

Twilight2010 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
great chapter, i love edwards pov's! :)
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
can't wait to read the next chapter, i love this story already! :)
Sadhbhy chapter 30 . 6/8/2010
I love, love, LOVE this story! It's AMAZING! The plot line is amazing, as are the characters. Honestly, you have no idea how much I love this story. While I was studying for exams, all I could think about was this fic, so if I fail my exams, its your fault! lol! Thanks so much for sharing this bloody brilliant story!
EmmaLee Masen chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
Loved it.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I have loved the story so far
Cymbeliness chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Awesome chapter. I like the makeover that Bella got and I like even MORE that Edward doesn't like her haircut! So good. Onto the next!
Cymbeliness chapter 4 . 6/7/2010

"And what if I talk to her and she's just…ordinary? Right now she's like the soul of my painting. What if she turns out to be just some girl? Then what? My painting loses its soul."

Emmett chuckled and shook his head. "Guess you'll just have to take your chances. What if she's not ordinary? What if she's extraordinary and all you ever did was stare at her back?"

Amazing. Fantastic work! Onto the next...
Cymbeliness chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Great chapter!

He wasn't safe, he wasn't predictable, and he certainly wasn't Jacob.

Cymbeliness chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Sorry for not reviewing chapter 1 but this story is so intriguing! It was recc'd to me and I can't wait to read the rest! Great stuff!
Dedii chapter 30 . 5/31/2010
Can't believer tht it's finished :(

it was an amazing ending. X
AceSunshine chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
So glad they finly spoke. Can't wait to see what happens at the Jazz Club and James.
AceSunshine chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Good chapter!
AceSunshine chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I really like the way you use the letters to describe things. Was excited that E & B have made some sort of contact with each other. Anxious to read what Edward was thinking.
AceSunshine chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Liking the introduction of Edward. Looking forward to seeing how the characters progress.
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »