Reviews for Girl with a Red Umbrella
zeridin chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
This has been on my fics to read list for a long time now, but I kept putting it off for some reason. I first found in when I blew through most of spanglemaker's stories last year. Then sometime last week I was bored and going through my favorites rereading all the one shots I could find - and I ended up reading The Yes Project again. That led me back to your profile and I started reading through all your stuff too. (I've been meaning to leave you a review for Potions, Prongs, and Predestination because I am seriously in love with that story right now!)

So finally, I caved and read this. I blew through the whole thing in about 2 days. I absolutely LOVE this story. Though, as amazing as it was, I'm actually glad I waited to read it until now - because I took a trip to Paris three weeks ago. I was even actually staying in St. Germain. Being able to clearly picture the places you were talking about and just remember the feel of the city made reading this story so much more enjoyable - though it would have been enjoyable regardless. I was also pleased that I only had to look up translations for one or two of the french words hah.

Not only is this a unique and original plot, your writing is spectacular. You ladies are amazing; each of your stories leaves me in awe. I wish I had even half of your talent for storytelling. All your characterizations and descriptions were subtle, you managed to paint a picture in such a way to not ever outright tell us anything but wove it in to keep mystery and let the details come out naturally in their own time. I know how hard that is to do but you made it look so effortless!

Thank you so much for sharing and I can't wait for more from you!
JessXO chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
Awesome! You're a fantastic writer that had me hooked until the end :)
GinaMarie1996 chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
Great book.
yippiekayay chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
Im so sad that rose and emmett moved from Paris, but its sweet they're still in touch, like family.
yippiekayay chapter 29 . 12/3/2011
edward has great parents!
yippiekayay chapter 28 . 12/3/2011
mm sexy edward sr was a spy too!
yippiekayay chapter 27 . 12/3/2011
i'm so using that line if my mother ever questions my choice! "nah, we're going to live in sin for years" LOL
yippiekayay chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
i love this chappie!
yippiekayay chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
yay Bella belongs in France!
yippiekayay chapter 24 . 12/3/2011
edward sr to the rescue!
yippiekayay chapter 23 . 12/3/2011
oooh what are these boys up to?
yippiekayay chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
Eddie! lol
yippiekayay chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
so glad Emmett found Rose!
yippiekayay chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
good for edward, being a better man!
yippiekayay chapter 19 . 12/3/2011