Reviews for Kill the Wabbit
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
But...what happened? What do you think happened? Do you think Dean actually killed it? Or did Sam have to do it? Lol
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awesome!
Apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Good, concise story. Aww, Dean DOES have a heart! ;)
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
The only thing running through my mind while reading this was Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail. Good Job, good fic.
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
haha this was funny!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Freaking rabbits - I hate them. Their teeth never stop growing. They grow as big as a shed and race towards you in slow motion before they mash you up with their teeth. It perturbs me that there might be a supernatural version as well as a giant man-eating version and I for one am ready to believe they chewed that guy's feet off. So, go Sam.
bayre chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hahhaa...cute. I liked it.

Laura
CatBeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
aw
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Thanks for the tip. I've googled the little winged Wolpertingers - scaring creatures indeed.

I love Dean not wanting to kill the cute little monsters. I espacially like Sam threathing to tell Bobby about Dean weakness. So brotherly relationship. Thank you, again!

*Reviewing is not always an easy task for me. I know you understand it. Just be sure: I ALWAYS read (and love) your fic. :)*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love Dean. And that Sam is totally making fun of him, but would never ever torture a little bunny. This is adorable, and hysterical.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is terrific fun Phoebe! Dean has a real thing about rabbits doesn't he? LOL
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
"Dude,they ate that man's feet" That alone is freakin' hilarious and I was laughin so hard my little sister looked funny at me *lol*

Aw,Dean is such a good hearted guy,we gotta love him don't we? *squee*

EXCELLENT job!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Sensitive, unable-to-kill-bunny-like-things Dean is pretty great... but for me this one's all about Sam pantomiming fangs. Hee!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HE! *blushes*

Shucks! Of course, I LOVED it - and such poetic justice for them to eat people's FEET! RFLMAO! Perfect as always! I was saving this one until I could write/post my last Alec chapter... the title had me worried... LOL! I love that Dean can't kill them and Sam promises to do it humanely... OMG... seriously - this is made of win! *\O/*

running off now to google them...

*hugs*
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL - you know, Dean does seem to have a thing about bunnies. He seemed a little too concerned for the rabbit in MM. :)

Nicely captured here as well as some great bro banter.