Reviews for Giving Up Boris
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
BORIS? BORIS? I know a boy named Boris... he's a really weird boy...! LOL :))

Yes, the friggin' thing has a friggin' name.

ROFL, ahahahhahah :)

aw Dean...

I love AVSC especially the scene where Dean gets the amulet! I mean that scene just speaks volumes... and then when you think back on S1, S2.. and now when you see S4, S5... and that amulet, you just have to go aw, because... it was given to Dean by Sam and that just really puts a different perspective on some scenes in those seasons! doesn't it!

lovely fic,

S.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love your similes for Dean without his necklace!
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw, loved this. It goes hand in hand with his affection for his brother - because Sam gave it to him. :)

Nicely done, K!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I see it clearly now:-) Your similies were really cool!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Funny...I liked this...
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great story! So where did the name Boris come from? I wonder if Dean has named other important...parts of himself? Pardon me, I have a fever, been sick all weekend. I agree, Dean without Boris just doesn't look right. Hopefully the will feature the amulet soon. Corona with lime sounds wonderful too, unfortunately I have to settle for tea with lemon, not the same.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Karen.

Boris? Heehee Boris it is! Bev xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Awesome drabble Karen...you have to wonder if Dean did feel naked...giving up the necklace that he has worn for years without taking off!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ohh, I liked this a lot;-)

Sue
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh! I loved this!

I name my inanimate objects too, Dean! My favorite mechanical pencil of all time was named Dante, and I was sad when she finally broke… Uh… rambling….

But Boris? I always assumed that that thing was female for some reason. Oh well.

Anyway, I like this little drabble.
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Love that Dean named the amulet. And this was great: "Me, without Boris, was like Yankee Doodle, without his feather.

Santa Clause, without a lap.

Corona, without the lime." LOL Great analogies.
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Now this, I liked. Corona with the lime - just wonderful.

Phoebe
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw, poor Dean! I was so bugged that he had to take that off. :c Great job!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh dear! Now he's naked wasn't he? And the yellow fella had a name? Boris? That was just awesome! I could totally imagine that...hehe. Good job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009