Reviews for Like Wrecks of a Dissolving Dream
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Funny, even Sirius Black says James went after Snivellus in seventh year, only he was better about lying to Lily about it. But of *course* he grew up. That's the Gryffindor party line, right?

But there are other survivors who aren't having any fun this Halloween. Snape, who was probably on suicide watch, and Albus, who kept the Cloak that might have saved Lily.

Still, and all, a good overview.
congratsyou'vegrownasoul chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow. This is heart-breaking, beautiful, and amazing. My favorite lines: "If this is lucky, I'd hate to know what unlucky feels like," "red becomes associated with wine again, rather than blood," "both because he left and because he LEFT."
I love the little titles for each character. They're really fitting.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Gave me chills. Simply beautiful, needs 10 times more reviews!
Angeriex chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was both heart-breaking and accurate. Needless to say, I loved it!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This one gave me chilles...

Loved the sub-titles, you picked out the exact right one for each character.

You nailed Remus, my heerth broke for him. He has lost much more than he had gained. :(

Oooh, Lucius' and Narcissas drabble was my fav, you get them very much, they were both spot on. Getting rid of everything that was dark suits them very well, brava!

Walburgas was creepy, but I'm hapyy she found a way to del with loss...

Peters drabble was also well done, he does seem a character who will seak for justification, he is very weak. You have done him justice.

Tonks' one was also well written, great and unique idea. I never thought of her and Sirius beeing so close. The end was heart-wrenching, Andy lost so much! And her part showed that very well!

I'm glad you put the happy part at the end, because, lets face it, most people would feel like ARthur and Molly, You have written them very well, they both live for each other and love.

Well done! :D
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A great story. Very well written. Very moving.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This whole story was so heartbreaking; it brought tears to my eyes. I think that Remus and Peter were both the best. I think, actually, Peter might have been better; few people are willing to bet that Peter ever felt the remorse that you let him have. At any rate, this was a beautifully written job. I adored it.