Reviews for Exciting Game
skywise99 chapter 1 . 6/23
Hi, I know, you didnt update this story in long while, but as I really like it, I decided to give you review. You have very fluent writing style, very easy to read for me, as English is not my mother tongue. You describe the feelings between those two really well. One of my favorite scenes is when Adam and Kris broke up but Adam is giving Kris a hug and Kris feels like not being able to let go. I hope you will ad some more, its a real good story.
Anki chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Gr8 story loved ittttttt :)
KittykatGlambert chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Another great chapter! This Kradam stuff is Hot! :)
KittykatGlambert chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Great story! :D
AsIfItWereFate chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Uhhh... Hi... :) *biiiig breath* THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! I REALLY CURIOUS BUT R U GONA KEEP WRITING THIS? IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF U DIDN'T! PLEASE DON'T STOP! UPDATE SOON! SOOO MANY PEOPLE WANT MORE! 3
pulapunat chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
LURVE THIS STORY! You write the sexy/intimate scenes spectacularly well! Love how it follows the show and afterwards -hope there are sexy times on the bus. Looking forward to the rest of the story - preparing myself for a broken heart but hoping it won't happen.
Trinity's Peace chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
I love this! You really need to continue. Like, now. It sucks about your idea thing. I would be uber pissed.
I C a big world chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
It's verry cute :D
that-is-s0-f3tch chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I'M SO GLAD YOU POSTED IT AGAIN!

Haha this is like my fave kradam fanfic!
Sweetmoon Malfoy chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Oh don't stop, please.

This is incredibly good. Love it.

[my english sucks, sorry]
brohmana0219 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
I adore this story. can't wait for the next chapter :)
AdommyAddict chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OMG! I'm really in tears right now! :'( Still love this fic even though it shall remain unfinished forever. *sad sigh*
Raynee Dae chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
GGGRRRRR I used to be a 100% Adommy fan but this story forced me over to the dark side! *GLARES* lol but in all honesty this is suchh a brillant story and I'm glad this is the first Kradam I've read its really warmed me up to this couple. Cant wait for the next update.
Pearliron chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
OMG, keep going! I absolutely enjoy this!

Just, please, make Kris brake up with Katy, I hate having him act as if everything's ok with her. D:

He could do a little trick by claiming she's cheating on him, when seeing her hug another guy or something. That would be an excuse, hehe.
sweethearteve143 chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
I've really enjoyed this story far. You did a great job. I really liked the way you've integrated actual events, like the interviews into the story. It makes it seem more possible and it gives a different perspective when we see them. Please update as soon as you can. I think this is the best Kradam fic around.