Reviews for Sadistic Apathy
MissDbzMedabots chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
that was just... deliciously delicious. I love your stories (been reading a few the whole evening now) and I love how you portray Yuki and Soujiro. Perfectly well if you ask me 3
sesquipedality chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It's a nice story. I like the building tension. But if you're going to write graphic sex scenes, know that the hymen is located at the very front of the vagina. None of this "thrusting in deep" thing. He'd have found that she still had one (if she still had one, plenty of girls lose theirs from basic exercise, etc)when he started fingering her. Once you know this basic biology fact, fics where they GET IT WRONG really throw you out of the story.
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
wow that was really awesome...although i must admit it still disturbs me to read sex scenes, especially when they are in detail ike that. 7/10 stars for this story! good stuff -
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
A very nice and interesting story. Keep up the good work!
puion chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
WOW Lissa WOW again. That scene in the dango shop was just beyond HOT! I think it's one of the most sexy, most daring love-making scenes in Jiro/Yuki fanfiction history!

And my goodness, that Yuki Akira dance and kiss were such a shocker...it was intense, but I was kind of mad that Yuki kind of used Akira to get to Soujiro...oh well...(I feel so bad for Akira in the end!)

Thanks to Rui, Soujiro has finally come to his senses, and realizes that he loves Yuki. Love Soujiro being so possessive!

Thank you for writing all these wonderful stories!
Afraidtodisappear chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lol this was good Soujiro got what he deserved lol
Balerion chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LMFAO Tsukasa!

You're the goddess of Yuki/Soujiro fics.