Reviews for Fifty Moments
ThisPerson1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was just so adorable. The ending was so nice.
Faliara chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
:D That was nice! I have become inspired to make something similiar, but not on TWEWY.
AkaiChouNoKoe chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love #24, #31, and #32; especially the last one ;w;

It was just so sad.. Joshua, you really should talk about your feelings more ;w;
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm glad the ending is happy :3 Even with everything being in short little blips, everyone still seems in charcter :3 Some of these were sweet, some just amusing _ I really liked this moment:

"Bane: Neku was of the opinion that Joshua was his own personal bane to life, but when the Composer was gone from the statue for two weeks he went into the sewers to find him." lol xDDDD

And the end to. Very sweet w
Tetsui chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
And this is an instant favorite. And has given me SO many good ideas for a fanfic I've been meaning to to write.
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Creative. Excellent.

Need I say more?

Probably, but at this point I'm just filling space for the sake of self-gratification.

Did I say it was excellent?
awwwww chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is just too adorable
bloodyredsilver chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was great and yeah, the ending was kind of off. Could you post an alternate ending type of thing.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh, fascinating. I am not familiar with this whole concept of 50 sentences in a specific work, but it seems to work out well in this instance.

As for the pace that you have the short sentences turn towards the end, I can't help but wonder what you had planned prior to the suggestion that you took at the end. Granted, the work ended quite well-it's sometimes good to see Josh intermingling with the other protagonists, but I suppose it doesn't seem to be befit him much. Ah well, that's just my relatively biased opinion.

Oh another note, in statement #13 (which happens to be a lucky number for me, go figure) I felt a strong pull by what he said-I can't help but think that that is one quality that I share with him. I suppose that that's what draws a reader to a work-if they can associate or identify with a specific facet of a character, and it certainly worked on me.

Good job here.
Luna Dial chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
*Claps* Excellent, Excellent as always! Sentence 9 possibly had to be my most favorite, with Neku and Joshua. XD

And just what I needed to cheer me up, too. (Hehe...just confessed to a guy that I liked...didn't go too well...)
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Nice! I should do stuff like this when I get stuck...I particularly liked the Ballon one...oh, well hope you conquered your block!
Odekake chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I liked this series of ... 50 sentences. The biggest thing that stuck out to me about TWEWY was that it was unusually deep for a video game, and how the added life-and-death part of the plot made the friendships and the changes the characters went through seem more ... well, real. At times, I think so many people forget that in TWEWY, it's really about the friendships that they share. Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and maybe Joshua. It's good to see a story where they all just are friends after the Game learning to live with each other.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
...Number 33 is the funniest thing I have ever read. Seriously. Ever.

Now I wanna do something like this... DX Rambles are fun.