Reviews for Torture? Anyone? Anyone?
Mzzmarie chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
All-around amazing story!

You mentioned a few times about Ava torturing Dean prior to this experience - stabbing him in the leg, etc.

Was this a reference to an episode or one of your earlier stories? I mean I've seen every episode a dozen times, and yet my mind is drawing a complete blank :P Long day!

Thanks ;)
Mzzmarie chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I am LOVING everything about this story so far! ;)
Tosharino chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
Naw! It was good! Except now im pissed off at Sam! :P Great stroy!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
oh :)

omg this was an awesome ending, loved how it twisted too to Ruby's real motive AND Dean reacting the way he did

very smart!]

awesome work hun

loved it x
rholou chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
i really liked the ending and how you tied it into the show
67impalalover chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
*sigh* Another story over...*cries* It was really awesome though! I do actually like how you ended this...it was good! I'm happy for josh...I think he's a good person...he made the right choice:) Omg, I cried in the show when Alastair died...I thought it should have been Dean to kill him...or he shouldn't have died...but I am happy that it was Sam to kill Ava. Awesome fic, I'm sure gonna miss it...

rholou chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
cas to the rescue, yay
67impalalover chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Nice chapter :D I thought Ava was actually gonna kill Dean, omg! That would have been so horrible for Sam...to find Dean dead outside the motel room...PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And please don't let it be the last chapter...

dreamlitnight chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
I wish she could have suffered a wee bit more. hehe ...but she is gone. She is gone, right? Dean is safe now? Great chapter! Anxious for the next one. Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
Tosharino chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Aw. Bye bye Ava! You will only be missed slightly! :P Update soon please!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
OMG THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

I loved it!

amazing writing and I love Ava doing the torturing, yay Sammy hurt!

poor dean x
Tosharino chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
AKK! :O Why must you keep tourturing us? :P So very excited for the next chapter!
dreamadean chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Really the only thing I can say is wow...I definitely wasn't expecting that. Bring him back, please?
kixtoby chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
loved it!
67impalalover chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
Awesome chapter, I'm glad to know that they're okay...were okay...geez, where's Dean? Lol, I can't wait to read more!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!