Reviews for Night and Day
Lofta1995 chapter 19 . 1h
I no you have not been on fanfiction in a long time and will probably never see this but I would like to tell you how much I loved your story. I have wanted to no you so many years how ted and andromeda got together and this story did that for me thank you so much :) I hope you have not given up on writing you incredible at you. Thanks again!
greenphantomme chapter 19 . 3/18
Fantastic story, it moved along at a great pace and the characters were very likeable!
WillowtheWisp chapter 19 . 1/2
That was one of the best fanfiction a I have ever read. Andromeda's whole attitude/view-of-life/personality was perfect. I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
wow!
this, by far, the sweetest story i ever read
D-B-Rayne chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I still adore this. It's been years since I first read it, but I keep coming back to it 3
madval29 chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
Aw I love this story! And the ending was just precious!
gryffinclaw19 chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
I like this powerful, confident version of Andromeda a lot! The flowers scene was also really touching, and I liked how you made your own version of how Dolohov's face got to be damaged the way it was described in the books.
fernandfeather chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
Aww this was so sweet.
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
This fic is amazing. You characterized Andromeda perfectly, from her the effects of her upbringing to her slowly falling for Ted. Great job
Lori Enn chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
"Her daughter could end up married to some social outcast with no job, money, or future."

Is this some sort of sick joke? Because, as far as I'm concerned, that's the literal description of Remus Lupin! *shudders*
Kashlazy chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
This fanfic is like gold or diamond.
I'm seriously loving this pair, I've never read a fanfic with this pairing Ted and Andy are absolutely adorable! I wish I had a boyfriend like Ted. Love love this story! Hands down one of the most sweetest romantic HP fanfic ever!
Hannah K chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
Actually the description of Remus. XD
sunxsand chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Your characterization of Ted and Andromeda is adorable! I loved both of them and your story so much. Thank you!
electric gurrl chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
I can't believe I found this again. This was a great read. I loved the build of the romance and I think you developed the characters very well. I loved it.
Cosima-324B21 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I found your fic when I couldn't sleep, I stayed up all night reading it, it's the only thing I've been thinking about ever since, i love Ted and Andromeda even more than before, thanks to you.