Reviews for Night and Day
Lori Enn chapter 19 . 4/8
"Her daughter could end up married to some social outcast with no job, money, or future."

Is this some sort of sick joke? Because, as far as I'm concerned, that's the literal description of Remus Lupin! *shudders*
Kashlazy chapter 19 . 2/3
This fanfic is like gold or diamond.
I'm seriously loving this pair, I've never read a fanfic with this pairing Ted and Andy are absolutely adorable! I wish I had a boyfriend like Ted. Love love this story! Hands down one of the most sweetest romantic HP fanfic ever!
Hannah K chapter 19 . 1/19
Actually the description of Remus. XD
sunxsand chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Your characterization of Ted and Andromeda is adorable! I loved both of them and your story so much. Thank you!
electric gurrl chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
I can't believe I found this again. This was a great read. I loved the build of the romance and I think you developed the characters very well. I loved it.
Cosima-324B21 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I found your fic when I couldn't sleep, I stayed up all night reading it, it's the only thing I've been thinking about ever since, i love Ted and Andromeda even more than before, thanks to you.
Kayla Mosin chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
This story is so wonderful. I think I reread it every four-five months just to read a well written story about this couple. May you inspire other writers to do the same wonderful job (without embezzlement, of course).
lola chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
i never shipped andromeda and ted before i read this. However now i can say without dubt that they are definitely one of my favourite ships. Thank you.
Ibbonray chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
So sweet and amazing. Beautiful story you have here. I love it.
juther chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
aww, I'm smiling right now. This was the most adorable thing that I have ever read. Seriously. And this was already complete when I found it. This is the most amazing interpretation of their relationship that I have ever read. Kudos to you for writing this amazing fic!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I wish youd do a eprologue with nymphadora
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
I think I like Andromeda very much
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
man, I just read a shit load of draco-hermionie stories, its a bit weird to read about a pureblood girl and a 'mudblood' boy, weird but interesting
It's All A Facade chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Ok, I know I've already reviewed this before, but it's just so amazing I had to review again. I could read this a million times and not get tired of it- it's that good. I absolutely love your writing style.
It's All A Facade chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
This is absolutely perfect. Just beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me squeal like the fangirl I am. I love Ted's adorable charm, and the description of Andromeda, who can't help but warm up to him (even if she doesn't realize it). By far one of my all time favourite fics.